Chapter 2 : Living With The Annoying Jerk

Emily's POV

Since I was to tired to argue with him tonight,I took my luggage and put it and the side of the room while saying " Ugh...I hate you...You know why don't we just stop fighting its going to be awkward since were practically going to be married forcely" I explained and he nodded "Sure....but you will still be suffer so....good luck" he smirk " ugh whatever" I groaned as I took my clothes and went to the bathroom to change. After I took a quick shower I wrapped myself with a towel and sneak outside.I didn't see him anywhere so I walk out into the room then I grab my comb which is at the table in front of me and when I turned around,I saw him.......naked.....well,only he's abs were showing to be exact but my eyes were glued to he's body and maybe I was so stupid at that time. "What are you looking at pervert? Like what you see?" He smirk while walking into the bathroom. And I stomped my feet to the ground...damnit I must look so stupid.... As I was ready to go to bed,I saw JungKook went out from the bathroom,his hair were wet and his abs were just awesome... I just don't know what happened to me....I was going to sleep but I don't know where so I wonder around his room like an idiot and he told me "Just sleep at the bed" and I smile like an idiot.

JungKook's POV

After I wore my pajamas and all,I went straight to the couch to get some sleep. For me, I didn't really like the couch since its to small but I also didn't know why I let her sleep in my bed I mean...I'm too nice it think lmao I should go to bed...

NEXT MORNING!!! ~

Emily's POV

   I heard the birds chirping outside the window so I woke up and saw JungKook's face was like two inches away from mine. At first I was like whatever I'm sleepy and all then I opened my eyes again and screamed he opened his eyes since it was too loud and screamed too...He grab the blanket to cover his body since he was naked...I thought last night that I was hugging a blister or something but it was him..." Omg,what the hell are you doing on my bed?!!?" He shouted "You were the one who let me sleep here!!! Then you're the one who come and sleep on the bed last night!!!" I argued back and we just stay quiet then we heard his mum calling from downstairs "Kids,is everything okay up there? And also please get up right now JungKook you hv pratoce with your members today!!" And Jungkook groaned "ugh...you pervert" this is just unbelievable... but I didn't have the mood to argue so I let him off..He ran to the bathroom and took a 20 minutes shower and before we could start arguing again,I ran into the bathroom not knowing I haven't take my towel from the closet. I swear a lot in the bathroom and wait five minutes before going out and I peek outside,I saw no one's there so I ran out. I didn't want JungKook's help since he would embarrass me even more so yeah.. I ran and wrapped the towel around myself I turned around and didn't realize that JungKook is taking his bag from the table behind me so I accidently fell with him and my body on top of his. We screamed out loud and he managed to say is "Omg why the hell are you wet?!?!" And I stand up quickly while saying "I did isn't mean to!! I-I forgot to take the freaking towel so I walk out nakedly from the bathroom then you were behind me. So why don't you say something?!?!!!?" I shouted back "Kids! It's been the 3rd time since you guys shouted what the hell is wrong?!!?!" His mum shouted from downstairs and he glared at me...ugh....I srsly wanted to get out from his life.After I wore my shirt,I walk downstairs and saw JungKook eating with his mum and then,she told me to sit down in front of him,without protesting her.

JungKook'sPOV

   Emily sit in front of me which is awkward with what happened earlier so I try not to make any conversation and eye contacts between us. After mum finished eating,she went to the kitchen to do the dishes so its only left with us at the table...Somewhat I think its okay to start a conversation but my mind was just blind.. I finished my food as fast as I can and I after I did,I place the plate at the sink and grab my bag. "Bye umma...I'll get going first" I said while grabbing the water bottle from the table beside me "oh okay...oh ya JungKook before you go I had something to talk to you..do you have time?" She asked before I stepped up " ya sure what is it?" I ask while sitting at the sofa's hand place. "Mmm...there's going to be some renovation for our empty rooms and they wanted all of us to clear up this house...I needed to go to visit your aunt at the hospital since she was sick..Can you umm...bring Emily with you?" She asked nervously...I was shocked of course but then I heard Emily chocked at her own food "eavesdropping aren't you?" I ask while furrowing my eyebrows. She didn't ask the question and just talk to my mum " Miss Jeon I don't think that's a good idea I mean he's going to work so I didn't want to bother him or anything...I could go somewhere else maybe..." She gestures her hand pointlessly but my mum kept forcing me to take her so since she forced me there's nothing I can do... Its awkward having her around actually since I'm sure we're going to be teased by my members... They're nice but they're quite hard to get and obviously not normal people.. We didn't evn talk otw to the BigHit studio,she was quiet all the way from home so I thought maybe she felt awkward too. I opened our practice room door and saw the members. Jimin,V and JHope hyung was playing some childish games,Suga hyung was sleeping,RapMon hyung was playing games on his phone trying to beat Suga's score and Jin playing with his alpacca stuff xD It was too noisy in hear and as soon as I opened,Emily's eyes widened up and well,I understand her actually...I knocked on the door that was already opened and they all stopped what they're doing and greeted me "Eyyy Kookie!!! Why you're so late???" Jimin hyung ask " well,had little tiny problem" I answered. "OMG EMILY!!" V hyung shouted while coming close to her and hugged her. The others greeted her and started to teased me as usual~

THANKS FOR READING THIS FAR GUYS!!~ KEEP READING ^^ <3