Chapter 4 : Weird Feeling

Emily's POV

   After I bid goodbyes with Kat on the phone,I sat back with the guys and continue eating my leftover chicken. After a minute,we heard a knock on the door.

JungKook's POV

   After I heard Emily bid goodbyes with Kat,I quickly continue eating and stopped looking at her..I don't even know what happened to myself..I mean,I felt that I wanted to kept her safe,well,I know thats sounded cheesy but its true.Long ago,I didn't even care what had happened to her.Anyways,we heard a knock on the door so,Emily went nearer and open the door. At first,we didn't really care that much since we're eating but after she opened the door,they both screamed saying that they miss each other and so on. "Girls" JHope hyung said while giggle before taking a bite from his chicken. "Guys meet Katie,as you guys know her" Emily introduce her to us "Hey Katie KatKat" JHope shouted teasing her out loud making everyone to laugh. She gave handshake to everyone except Jimin hyung,she actually wanted to have a handshake with him but he kept ignoring her eye contact and he even except her handshake without looking at her. That's weird...She sat down between Emily and Jin hyung. We hang out quite long until we had to continue our dance practice again.Emily and Katie sat at the side of the room giving space for our dance. After we finished,Kat and Emily clapped their hands while praising us. Suddenly,our dance teacher make a deak with us... "So...you guys tired? You guys wanna go home or something?" "YES!!!!" we all groaned out loud "Well....you guys can..." "Omg seriously?!?!?" We ask in unison "IF!!!....you guys dance one more time with ease and without a single mistake!!" He said and we all groaned "Fine then,we can keep practising" "OKAYOKAY!!! WE AGREE!!!" We shouted making Emily and Katie giggled. We dance and we succeded YAY...I actually planned wanted to stay at home I'm tired but hyungs wanted to hang out more with Emily and Kat so we all went to the mall together. After we went to the mall,we bought quite lots of stuffs like beanies,caps,accessories and lots more. Lastly,we bought some beverages from Chatime because why not? Its deliciousss.... After so,we went back to our car to went back home. We sent the hyungs back to their place first and lastly,me and Emily and I were the left one in the car since we had to live in the same place. After a few minutes,we finally arrived at our house. Both of us went inside and since its late,we went quietly upstairs but suddenly greeted by my mum. "Oh hey mum" I reply with a not in the mood tone. "Come here,I make you guys some hot tea to drink" she said nicely I wanted to the reject it but Emily quickly gave in "Oh really? Omg thanks I'm quite thirsty"

   After I drink the cup of tea,I went to the kitchen to put the cup in the sink. Emily left first to wash up herself. After I do so,mum walk closer to me... "So...its your first time coming back home so late" she chuckled "Really? Well,we're supposed to come home early but the guys wanted to hang out so..." I explained "Come on JungKook, I know you're hanging out with Emily right?" She teased "Omg mum!!! Stop being the BTS ver2 can you??? I mean,I already got teased by the members so hard todayyy" I whined "Aha okay2 now go to bed" she chuckled and I went upstairs. I saw Emily sleeping on the bed peacefully so I walk in quietly,I pretty lazy to wash up so I just changed my shirt into NY pajamas.

TOMORROW MORNING!!!~

Emily's POV

   I woke up quite early today,and it is 6 in the morning,not wanting to wake up but I think I might get into trouble with JungKook so yeah. I went into the bathroom and thank god I didn't forgot to take my outfit. After I changed myself,I went downstairs to help Mrs.Jeon with her cooking. "Morning!!" I greet her cheerfully "Oh morning sweetheart,why are you awake this morning too early?" She ask consciously "Well,I also don't know..maybe I overslept last night..But that's okay,I could help you with your cooking" I said while taking a sip of milk from my glass. "Aha okay...you can start by chopping the onions and the carrots at the table" she said while stirring the food in the pot. I went to the table and started to chop the carrots,after so,I chop the onions as fast as I can to prevent crying but I ended up crying as so,I heard JungKook coming from upstairs,I quickly rub off my tears not wanting him to see it  but unfortunately, he did. "Awwww.....did Emily cry because of a piece of onion??" He teased me since his mum was not there. "Ugh shut up you freak" I reply. After we finished cooking,his father went down all dressed up and so to go to work,fortunately he had a bite to taste my cooking and he said that it was great,oppositely from the jerk JungKook,he said that is was terrible..pft like he can do better -_- "So....what are you guys up to today?" Mrs. Jeon sudenly asked us. "Well,maybe I'm going out with my friend today..." I answered referring to Kat. "Oh...how about you JungKook?" "I don't know...we maybe had to practice again tonight" he said not interested in this conversation. "Oh ya JungKook,you friend V called and said to you to call him after wake up he said its pretty serious" JungKook face turned curious so he finished his food and ran upstairs to call him.

JungKook's POV

   Since V hyung told me to call him,I finished my food as fast as I can and ran upstairs to call him.

J - Hyung,what is it?

V - Ah,JungKook,what're you doing right now?

J - I'm getting ready to meet up with you guys at the Studio...wae?

V - Oh..our manager said that he gave us a day off today...

J - Ohh....so.....that's only it? I thought you said you want me to call you since you said it was serious.....

V - No...the thing is...Jimin wanted to hang out more with Emily and Katie...

J - WHAT THE HELL?!?!! WHY?!?!?

V - Calm your tits....Okay he said that he had a crush on her....

J - WHAT!?!? BUT EMILY MARRIED ME HYUNG!!!

V - I mean Katie you dummy...

J - Ahhhh........But still hyung I don't want to ask her to go out AGAIN...she will think that I already start to like her....

V - YA,YOU LIKE HER!?!?

J - Hyung!!! I said SHE WILL THINK

V - Eyy,maybe you dooooo~???

J - Hyung!!!

V - Ahh KeuraeX2...Just please ask her okay??

J - Ughhh..fineX2

V - Thanks! See you later~

   After I finished calling him,I went downstairs to talk to Emily but then I stopped at the stairs and wonder...I think I should wait for her to come upstairs. I walk back upstairs and pratice talking to her,it may sounds weird but this is going to be awkward. After she came up,she grab her bag and all to go shopping with Katie but I called her name before she could go out. "Ya,Emily" she turned back at me "What is it?" "Ummm....Ji-Jimin hyung.....wanted to go out again..." I stuttered "But I'm going to the mall today with Katie" "W-well,he wanted to go out with you guys...both...." Her eyes widened just a little and showed her confused face "With both of us? Why?" "I don't know can you please just agree to this because I ain't talking to you anymore" "Ugh..fine I'll call Katie now" she went downstairs to call her and meanwhile,I felt awkward talking to her...I mean obviously we hated each other but I don't know why I felt myself changes when she's around or something. I ways taught that maybe I started liking her a bit but I just think that it would be awkward I mean come one,we're like enemies with each other....

SHORT UPDATE BUT THANKS FOR THE READING....PLS VOTE AND COMMENT THANKS