Chapter 9 : Romantic Kookie

Emily's POV

   Days had been passed now...it had been the most best time of my life spending it with JungKook,but I left with only two days now. It seems like a long time but it isn't. Today,JungKook brought me to a special restaurant for us to dine. It was his favorite place to eat. It was really good though. It's not really an expensive restaurant where normal couple goes but it seems the same. It was a vintage kind of place near the beach. Chandeliers were hanging at the front counter and it had it own place where couples can sit together with peace,the meals were also deserved a nice award actually. After we ate,JungKook decided to spent some time at the beach since it was not that late at night. We walked beside the beach,intertwined our hands while the wind were shivering through all over us. "So...this day is spent well" "Really? Well....that makes me felt egotistical" he replied while smirking. "Pfft... Jeon JungKook you're always like that" I said making him pout. "So....ummm...tomorrow...what's the plan?" I asked not wanting to bring up about the last day. "Remember the dress I bought for you? Well,tonight,we pack up.." He told making curiosity goes through all over me "What for?" "Just do it... It's going to be the best day" "Best day? Yeah right" I said while knocking my feet in the sand making it blurring through the air. He stopped walking and cupped my cheeks with his warm hands. "Hey....you're going to be okay Emy" he said trying to convince me and I just nodded he peck my forehead and we went back home. Since it was a late night pack,we just stuffed out things in the suitcase and went to sleep straight-ly afterwards.

JungKook's POV

   The next morning,we prepared ourselves and we go straight-ly to our destination. I drove to there took about half an hour. The journey was quite boring since Emily was sleeping the whole time so it was not fun for me. After we arrived,I woke Emily up. "We're here already?" She asked sounding surprised "Yeah" I chuckled. "Omg you should tell me earlier...my hair is messy" she said while looking at the side car mirror and fixing it into a better position. I stopped her hand "You look fine and beautiful Emy" she smiled cheekily "Heh,okay then,let's go". We took our suitcase from the car boot and went to the villa. It was a villa actually,near the beach. The reason I picked the beach is actually it can release our stress while walking and blasting some good mood songs. We walked in and Emily's mouth opened wide. "Wahhhh....this place is really nice" "I know right?" We place our suitcase in the middle of the living room to check out the other rooms. The kitchen was fine as usual,the rooms were decorated beautifully with a king size bed and sided with a table and a side lamp. The view was the beach of course. The water waves in lined with a nice ocean colour of blue. The floor was also sprinkled with rose petals everywhere so the smell of the petals smelled everywhere through the shivering cold wind. The bathrooms were well,not special but it was fine since it was not that dirty or anything. Since it was still around 1.00 PM, we cuddled in the bed together for half an hour. At 2.30,we woke up and strolled around the areas for some fresh air. We finally stopped at a restaurant selling food in sticks. We ordered a few and eat there. After hours trying the food there xD it was so good. We went back to the villa and Emily cooked dinner while I was busy sleeping. It was a tiring day actually. I woke up since I smell something nice from the kitchen. I went in and saw Emily stirring a pot of chicken stew. I back hugged her from her waist and placed my chin on her shoulder. "Oh JungKook, you're awake?" "Yeap...what're you cooking for tonight?" "Chicken stew,some kimchi and fried carrots with meat" "Uuuu~ Sounds yummy!~" I said giving her a peck on the cheek and made her blushed "Can I help anything for you?" "NoNoNoNoNo" "But why??" I whined "JungKook you're not suitable in the kitchen like water and oil.. Your place is not here trust me... You don't have the somewhat ability to cook.. And if you insist,you'll get hurt or something" she said professionally while cutting the carrots. "But..." "No buts mister and get your butt out of the kitchen before you start a fire or something" "I promise Emy,I'll be careful, I swear" I insist and she sigh "Fine...you can continue cutting the left carrots and the chicken into dices. "Thanks Emy!!" I shouted giving her a hug and started to cut the carrots while she's preparing the other meals.