Meeting the peanut

You and I are walking through the Halls there are no windows and there are only the doctors or scientist or whatever they are talking and eating some even have guards with them dieting what seems to be another prisoner probably the same thing happen to him having to me just randomly waking up here if I ever get out I'm going to kill the person who put me in here but now you are walking you entered a little room are you meant to other people wearing orange jumpsuits just like you they had numbers on their backs was that what that guard was talking about send the two doors opened an inside was this weird statue girl statue this was getting weird why are they putting a statue in a box and why is there ew what is this blood and is that shit!?
Guard: all class d personnel please enter the containment chamber or you will be terminated. Please approach SCP-173 for testing.

Y/N: what do you mean testing it's just a statue are you guys insane what can a statue do!?!?

Guard: d-4399 shut your fucking mouth and get in the containment chamber or we will terminate you like the vermin you are!

Y/N(thoughts): and if you didn't have a gun I'll go up there grab you by your non-existent brows and throw you into the chamber myself!

As you enter the containment chamber unwillingly they close the doors behind you the two other d class personnel seemed genuinely terrified maybe this place is getting to them but that's their business not mine I seem to find a way out of this place whenever I was looking around the d class or yelling at me to look at the statue.

Y/N: why it's just a statue can't do anything to us is everyone here insane!?!?

1 Class d: that's because it's not an ordinary statue I've been working this thing for a while now I lost two friends to this thing it only seems to move when you blink look away breaks their neck see my friends on the ground Dead so I know this thing is capable of so you better listen to me and stop acting like a fool we're going to all die!!