the great escape attempt part 1

Y/N: what did you call me I am not fool only a fool would think that statue could do something break someone's neck really that's the most absurd thing I've ever heard no wonder you guys are in here I'm here because of a mistake I don't know why but I'm here not for long so I suggest you stop acting like the fools and help me find a way out!!!

The d class for getting angry now they trying to help you but you thought they were playing you for a fool

1 D Class: LISTEN HERE PUNK I'M DOING THIS TO HELP YOU BUT IF DO YOU THINK WE'RE FOOLS DON'T YOU GO AHEAD AND STAND RIGHT NEXT TO THE STATUE AND TELL US THAT WERE FOOLS!!

The D class was getting very annoyed but you weren't going to stand for it you were going to prove him wrong as you walk up the statue smell got stronger couldn't help but Wonder who made this and why did they lock it up but like you said before you pretty sure when he was crazy but but if they're not I'm not sure but if one thing's for sure you are positive this is just a plain old statue

Y/N: okay I'm in front of the statue like you said and nothing's happening so who's the fool now?

Suddenly the lights flickered probably the power in this place sucks but he turned back around the statue it wasn't there and you heard a loud crack noise and turned around and saw the d class on the ground.

2 D class: oh my God he's dead he's freaking dead this is what we were talking about and now he's dead you freaking selfish bitch you got him killed and now there's only two of us and this makes it a whole lot harder to keep our eyes on this thing.

You can believe it it actually moved I killed that D class this was interesting it didn't scare you it intrigued you how could something that looks so simple move so fast it'd be so heavy this was so confusing we want to focus on the task at hand but then again you wondered why does this thing only attack when you're not looking as it been given a Pacific order buy someone to only attack when not looked at or was it how it was cursed even no I don't believe magic is real but after what I saw anything's possible.

Y/N: interesting I never scene something like this it is so interesting how does it move so fast even though it's probably very heavy and how come it attacks when we I'm looking at it?

2 D class: look I don't know man I just want to get out of here alive so keep your eyes on the thing soon someone will come and get us just do--

before he could finish the lights flickered again and yet again you could hear another horrible snapping sound and I feel like fix themselves the other D class was on the ground it was just you and the statue mono e mono now you just had to focus and not blinking but yet it's still intrigued you have such a strange thing can happen to the most simplest of things or people this is going to be a long day.