Chapter 2

The next day, a bossy and ignorant girl named Piper Campbell found the first ticket. She was a ten year old girl with blue eyes, dark brown hair in the style of a bob cut and was from Sidney, Australia. She clarified that because Australia is one of the world's most profitable businesses, she was able to find a golden ticket simply by recognizing which store had the golden ticket. She went to the store that sold the most candy in her city. Please, it was just a lucky chance, it could have happened anywhere. She came across as a pantomath and ignorant in her interview with her father.

"What a imperious little girl," Mr. Walker said.

'Four more to go." Benjamin thought.

Several more days past and the second ticket was found by a girl named Kate Wilson. She was obviously a competitor, especially in the sport swimming from seeing all her trophies and metals in her interview. She was a 10 year old girl from Alberta, Canada. She also had blue eyes, long, light brown hair and explained that once she had heard about Charlie giving out 5 golden tickets to children, she had to have one. After seeing her interview with her parents, Benjamin realized she must of been under a lot of pressure of winning from her parents.

"She's worse than the stuck up brat," Mr. Walker said in disgust.

"Who can blame her? Her parents must put her under a lot of pressure to win everything, especially her mum," Benjamin replied.

"You're right, but there's nothing we can do. What does it matter anyway? This whole thing is ridiculous. Candy is a waste of time,"Mr. Walker grumbled.

"But father, haven't you ever had a piece of candy in your life? Don't you think seeing Mr. Bucket and his factory is a wonderful opportunity if you had the chance?" Benjamin asked in anticipation.

"Firstly, I haven't had one piece of candy, or chocolate in years. Not since I had you anyway.  Secondly, his whole factory is a waste, all he does is make candy. This factory wasn't always his you know? It belonged to Willy Wonka, the true chocolatier and factory owner. Charlie is a poster of him," Mr. Walker replied irritated.

"But, Willy couldn't take care of the factory forever, someone had to come and take care of it," Benjamin said, defending his hero.

"Maybe. But it doesn't matter anyway, we're not getting a golden ticket and that's that." Mr. Walker replied.

Benjamin stared silently at his father.

Three days past and another ticket was found, by winner number 3 Audrey Lowells from London, England. She was a 10 year old girl, had long, wavy brown hair, olive green eyes and was an obsessed collector. She had to have everything and anything she wanted. Her parents spoiled her rotten. During her interview, her father explained that she wanted the golden ticket and made all his servants find the golden ticket for her. Audrey herself claimed she defines herself a 'Princess'.

"Despicable child!" Benjamin's father exclaimed. "She's worse than the other two!"

"That wasn't really fair, she didn't even find it herself," Benjamin commented disappointedly.

"True, wonder who the next rotten child will find the next golden ticket," Mr. Walker said curiously.

Why did he suddenly interested now? I thought he didn't care about the ticket search...

"We'll wait and see..." Benjamin replied.

A few more days past and Benjamin was hanging around in the streets taking a stroll. He saw newspapers resting on the racks outside a drug store. Curious, Benjamin grabbed on of the newspapers and opened to the news article without nobody looking. The fourth ticket had been found by a young boy named Tyler Adams.

Tyler Adams was the same age as the other 3 children, he had dark Amber eyes, messy dark brown hair like Benjamin's but more short and straightened. He was from Los Angeles, California and explained he figured out how to find the golden ticket by using his knowledge, and research on his computer. He shared his passion for computers, science, television and computer games.

Benjamin stares at the newspaper for a long time, he couldn't believe he found the ticket with just his knowledge, considering they were both the same age.

Only one ticket left, Benjamin wondered who it could be.