Author's Note

I'm baaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!

Sorry about that. I made you guys believe that the Widow's Daughter was over but WAIT, there's more. *cue evil laughter*

Unfortunately, I'm not going to be starting a sequel just yet. Be assured that there will be a sequel, though; you'll just have to wait a bit for it.

So right now, I'm writing Hey Kid? Wrong Number and that is in a whole different style to what I am used to writing in, what with the texting and all. I will keep on doing that, but I'll update it much slower than I usually did with the Widow's Daughter, because of school and that kinda stuff. 

I was digging around on Pinterest because I was bored (looking at Marvel memes, no less) and came across a very interesting writing prompt...

Can I just say, WHAT A HILARIOUS STORY WOULD THAT BE?

Especially if this story was set in the Marvel Universe, with their Loki being the most chaotic, funny, smol bean to ever walk the planet.

Naturally as soon as I saw this my brain went into hyperdrive. I was spouting random, funny ideas like a water fountain: except this water fountain is the basis of a hilarious, Loki-themed Wattpad story that I intend on writing.

So be warned... something incredibly mischievous this way comes...

It's called Loki's Little Lily and I'm currently writing the prologue - I'd love for you guys to check it out! :D

Again, big round of thanks for everybody who supported me through writing the Widow's Daughter - it was so great to read all of your kind comments. When I wrote that story I felt like I was a real author - something that I, a 14-year-old English/Australian kid, can only really dream of.

Please check out my new story!

Toodles instant noodles!

Inkiyee, out.

(For good this time... probably...)