Prolouge

This is a story about a girl named (Name) (Last).

Once upon a time, a single drop of the sun fell down to earth from the heavens among us. From this drop of sun, a magic flower the color of gold grew. It was able to heal the sick and injured, basically anyone who was in need for help. But there was a man. A selfish, greedy man who wanted the magic all to himself. His name was Chisaki Kai.

Years later, there was a kingdom. It was ruled by a strong king and queen, and the queen was ready to give birth to her child. But the queen was struck with an illness. A very deathly illness. Day by day she was getting more ill, and the people of the kingdom were looking for anything that could help their lovely queen. In this case, they found the magic flower that had come from the heavens.

Chisaki Kai hated to share. He kept the magic flower a secret to everyone for hundreds of years to keep himself healthy since he had a rare disease that made him ill to the slightest touch. The only thing he had to do was sing a song, that went...

Flower, gleam and glow
Let your power shine
Make the clock reverse
Bring back what once was mine
What once was mine

Once he sings it, his skin goes back to feeling like a baby's butt instead of his usual hives that coat his body.

One day while he was getting healed by his special flower, the king's guards were out looking for the flower. He fled and tried to hide it, but the guards found it anyways. They dug up the golden flower and brought it safely back to the kingdom where they gave it to the queen.

The magic of the flower healed the queen instantly and soon a healthy princess was born. Let me tell you right now that it was (Name). She had grown beautiful, thick golden hair that shone in the sunlight like real gold. To celebrate their daughter's birth, the kingdom launched flying lanterns into the sky. Everything was perfect. Everything was the way it should have been.

Why, but of course, would you really be here if it was?

One night, Chisaki Kai snuck into the bedroom of the baby princess, singing the song. Her hair started glowing from the roots down, lighting up the dark room. He grabbed a lock of her hair, bringing scissors to cut it off. Once he cut it off, the hair suddenly stopped glowing and turned (h/c) instantly. Chisaki was startled as he watched his skin get covered back with ugly hives. He glared the sleeping child with hate, before coming up with a great plan.

The king and queen awoke to the sound of their baby wailing, but once they got to the room, she was gone without a trace, her balcony door wide open.

The kingdom searched high and low, everywhere for the princess, but they just could not find her anywhere. Chisaki Kai had hid her deep away in the forest where no one would find her. He hid her and himself in a 70 foot tower behind a wall of rocks with an entrance that looked like a wall of vines.

But the walls of the tower did not stop (Name) from looking into the night sky every year on her birthday, just to see the floating lights the kingdom would light for her, hoping one day she would come back.
-

Bakugou Katsuki-Flynn Rider

Midoriya Izuku-Pascal

Chisaki Kai-Gothel

Kaminari Denki-Big Nose Thug

Kirishima Eijirou-Hook Hand Thug

Koda Koji-Vlad

Sato Rikido-Thug that makes cakes

Sero Hanta-Thug 1

Ashido Mina-Thug 2

Tokoyami Fumikage-Thug 3

Mineta Minoru-Short Thug

Jiro Kyoka-Big Nose Thug's girlfriend or sum

Dabi/Touya Todoroki-Stabbington Brother 1

Shigaraki Tomura/Shimura Tenko-Stabbington Brother 2

Tenya Iida-Captain of the Guard

Aoyama Yuga-Guard 1

Ojiro Mashirao-Guard 2

Todoroki Shouto-Maximus