Chapter 2

i decided not to write the scene above bc u could just watch it xx
-

Out in the forest, Yagi, Shigaraki, and Dabi were running from the palace guards. They stopped for a breath by a tree that had their wanted pictures nailed onto it.

Panting, Yagi ripped his face off the tree with a look of disgust. "What is this shit?!" He yelled, growling at the paper in his hands. The other two thieves were in the same condition as Yagi, hunched over with their hands on their knees. "Look at my fucking hair!" The spiky blond turned the thin paper over to show the other men. "It's fucked up! In a shitty slick back, what the hell is this!"

Shigaraki glared at the younger male. "Who cares?" He asked, lip curling up.

Yagi rolled his eyes hard. "Look at you two fuckers," he rasped out, bending eye level with the other two pictures on the tree. "You shitty extras look decent."

When Dabi was about to retort, there was the sounds of horses behind them. When they looked back, there were three guards on their horses on the cliff. One with blond shoulder length hair, a man with a bird head with raven feathers, and the lead guard, Iida Tenya. He had dark hair and glasses. Iida motioned to the rest of his men around another way and the thieves started on their morning run again. Yagi stuffed the ugly picture of him in his satchel, running after his accomplices.

Soon Dabi and Shigaraki stopped and Yagi bumped into them, facing a tall wall of rock. Yagi turned to the other two with a smirk.

"You two bastards give me a boost and I'll help you up after," he said with his hands on his hips.

Dabi and Shigaraki look at each other and then at Yagi. "Give us the satchel first, kid," Shigaraki spits out with his hand out in front.

Yagi looks at them in disbelief. "You fuckers," he mumbled. "After all the shit we've done, you don't trust me?"

The two stared at him with a blank expression and he scowled, pulling the satchel off of himself. He dropped it into Shigaraki's arms reluctantly.

Dabi was holding Shigaraki up from his shoulders as Yagi climbed the two of them, purposefully stepping on the crusty bastard's face when made it to the top. He grunted in satisfaction, looking down at the two helpless idiots.

Shigaraki held out his arm for Yagi to take. "Help us up, Yagi!" He grunted, dirt on his face from where the youngest stepped.

He smirked triumphantly. "Sorry, crusty lips, but my hands are full." He showed them the satchel in his hands before he rushed away.

Shigaraki checked himself before slamming his hand on the rock wall. "You motherfucker!" He roared, eyes filled with hatred.

Yagi ran quickly and suddenly the guards were onto him. "Retrieve that satchel at any cost!" Iida ordered his men. They grunted in response, pulling their crossbows out. The half-and-half horse Iida was riding neighs (barks?) out the same order but in horse code.

The guards all shot at Yagi, but he ducked under a log and the arrows got stuck in that instead. Still dodging the arrows, he jumped through a tree shaped in a Y, stalling the two guards. The lead horse carrying Iida jumped through the way Yagi went, chasing after him.

Iida grinned and his glasses flashed white. "We've got him now, Shouto!" He called out to his horse. Shouto neighed in agreement, pushing forward.

"Shit!" Yagi growled. He jumped off a piece of rock and grabbed onto a vine, using his momentum to push off a tree and spin around it. He kicked Iida off his horse, landing where the guard just was.

"Yah!" He yelled at Shouto, whipping the reigns with a grin. "Go, you shitty horse!"

Shouto came to a halt and Yagi slammed into his neck. The angry blond recovered quickly, hitting his leg on the side of the horse. "Let's go, you half-and-half bastard!"