Chapter 4

here's the song for this chap. but i didn't write the lyrics down😌✌️
-

While Yagi and (Name) were on their trip, there was a rustle in a bush in front of them. The girl jumped, hiding behind Yagi with her frying pan out. She was visibly shaking and the man wanted to throw her off him.

"Wh-What is that?!" She asked frantically. The rustling in the bush was increasing as she jumped onto Yagi's back, chest pressed against his muscular form. He tried his best to keep his blush down to a minimum.

A rabbit bounced out of the green mess, twitching its ears and tilting its head at the two. (Name) nervously laughed and climbed off the spiky blond who felt cold at the loss of contact.

"Oh, well..." the girl said quietly in embarrassment, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear and looking away. "Guess it wasn't anything bad."

Yagi looked at her. "Be careful," he said bluntly. "It can probably smell your fear."

(Name) smiled and watched as the rabbit hopped away. She shoved the angry blond playfully, smile faltering when he didn't give her a reaction. "Sorry. I thought it was ruffians. Or thugs," she said, playing with her frying pan in her hands. "Father told me that they were everywhere."

Yagi turned to the girl with a thoughtful look. "Ruffians and thugs, eh?" He said to himself.

He gave the girl a smirk. (Name) looked at him with big eyes. "Yes?" She asked. Yagi chuckled out his nose and crossed his arm.

"Ya hungry?" He asked. "I know a good spot to eat. Best fucking shit I've ever tasted."

The girl nodded slowly as he grabbed her wrist. "Wait, if it's shit then why's it good?" She asked while she was getting dragged away once again by her guide.

After walking for a couple minutes, the two end up in front of a bar of some sort. In the front it has a sign that says 'WELCOME TO U.A.'.

"Uh," the girl starts. "Th-This doesn't look like—"

"Shuddap and follow me if you want something," he grumbled, dragging the girl to the doors of the rough looking place. "You're gonna love this place."

(Name) gulped as he slammed the door open. Her eyes were wide as she looked at her surroundings. She gasped when everyone's eyes were on her. Some were wearing helmets with horns and most were in tattered clothing. She held out her frying pan and waved it around, breathing heavily. Yagi leaned in, wrapping an arm around her shoulder.

"Smell that?" He growled. "Take a deep breath and tell me what ya smell."

He pushed the girl through the crowd of ruffians and thugs as she looked around frantically. "To me, it's smells like fucking B.O!" He laughed haughtily.

She stopped abruptly when she felt her hair getting tugged at and quickly pulled it away, stumbling forward.

"That's a lot of hair!" A guy with black hair said as it flowed through his hands. "The hell she need it for, man?"

Yagi clicked his tongue. "Fuck if I know," he grumbled. "What's in your hair, elbows? Is that blood? Fuck, blondie. This bastard's got blood in his hair!"

(Name) backed up into a big body and squealed, turning around to point her weapon at the person. He looked back with a glare and she yelped. Yagi approached her and sighed amusedly.

"Ya look like shit, hair for brains," he teased as she jolted to turn and face him. "Maybe we should bring your sorry ass home. And get my crown back."

He grabbed her again and pulled her to the exit. Before they could leave, a man with spiky red hair slammed the door closed with sharp toothed grin. His hand was settled on a thin paper that had a face on it.