Chapter 3

another song for u lovelies
-

Yagi jolted awake when he felt a weird sensation in his ear. It was wet and warm. He looked down to see he was tied up to a chair with gold hair.

"What the fuck?!" He yelled, pulling his arms up. They didn't move an inch and he growled, looking around frantically for his captor. His eyes followed the trail of what bound him and it ended with a girl. "What is this shitty excuse of rope..."

(Name) held in her breath, squeezing the handle of her frying pan. "You can struggle all you want," she said, voice wavering. "I'm not afraid of you."

She walked towards the male and he squinted, trying to make out her figure in the darkness. He grunted, jumping in the chair. Not scared my ass, he thought.

"I know why you're here," the girl said quietly, walking into the light. Yagi's eyes went wide. She's... beautiful, he thought. Yagi flushed and shook his head violently.

"Who are you and how did you find me?" (Name) asked, tilting her chin up to look down at her hostage. She brought her frying pan up, threatening Yagi.

"Fuck," he muttered. His eyes settled on the girl in front of him. "How the fuck do you not know me? I'm Yagi fucking Toshi."

The girl walked closer, pointing her weapon in his face. "Who else knows my location, Yagi Toshi?" She asked, glaring at the man.

Yagi glared back. "Who the fuck cares?" He seethed. "Look here hair for brains—"

"It's (Name)," she corrected.

"Whatever lady. I was out for a morning run with some bastards and found your tower so I climbed it and–fuck! Where's my satchel?!" Yagi asked, thrashing around in his binds.

(Name) smiled at his reaction. "I hid it," she said proudly, crossing her arms across her chest. "And you'll never find it."

Yagi gave her a blank stare. "It's in that pot over there, ain't it fucker," he growled, nodding his head to the left where a yellow pot stood. The girl glared at the man and smacked him again with her frying pan.

"The nerve of this guy!" She exclaimed. After she checked that he was 100% out cold, she quickly grabbed the satchel out of the pot and looked around. (Name) looked over to Izuku who was on the ground by the leg of the chair. He pointed his finger over to the staircase behind Yagi. She nodded, walking over to the bottom stair and pulled up the top, shoving the bag into it and shutting in quickly.

"C'mon, Izuku," she mumbled, picking up the chameleon and setting him down on Yagi's shoulder. "Let's get this show on the road."

Izuku sighed and nodded, turning to face the man's ear. He opened his mouth and stuck his tongue in, and moments later Yagi jolted awake as the chameleon fell to the ground.

"Fuck!" He shouted, rubbing his ear on his shoulder. "Would you stop that, shitty woman?!"

(Name) chuckled. "Now your precious satchel is hidden where you'll never find it," she said smugly. Yagi glared at the girl as she started to circle around him. "What do you want with my hair? To cut it?"

Yagi made a confused face. "The fuck?"

"Sell it?" She asked again, coming close behind him.

"I wanna get the fuck outta it, blondie!" He said, thrashing around. "Who the fuck wants your hair anyways?!"

(Name) stared at him blankly, turning her body to face him. "You...wait, you don't want my hair?" She asked, confused. But Father said—

"Look, shitty woman, all I was doin' was running from the stupid guards and climbed your tall ass tower to stay hidden. End of story," Yagi explained, narrowing his eyes at the girl.