Chapter 8

(Y/N) POV~
It's now the end of the day and I'm walking out of the school with Yachi. The volleyball team doesn't have practice today.

"I'll see you soon Yachi," I say. Tomorrow's the weekend, finally.

"See you," She says as she walks in the opposite direction then I walk to get home. I start walking until someone calls my name.

"(Y/N)!" I hear Yamaguchi say.

"Oh hey Tadashi," I say smiling as I turn around, and beside him is Tsukishima.

"So do you live over this way now?" he asks as all three of us start walking together.

"Yup," I said, "My mom wanted to get our old house back but the people living there aren't looking to move"

"Ya, they seem to like it," Yamaguchi says. Before I moved to England I was neighbours with Yamaguchi.

"So you guys were neighbours I'm going to guess," The tre—, I mean Tsukishima said.

"Yup," Is all I say to answer is question.

~Time Skip~ Because I'm lazy and don't know what to put here
After walking for awhile we reach my house, which is a few blocks away from our old one.

"I'll see you soon," I say as I walk up to my house and wave to the two boys.

"See you," Yamaguchi says as he waves, and I see Tsukishima give a small wave.

"Who are these people?" My brother yells walking out of the house.

"They're here to escort us to hell," I say smiling at him.

"Oh shut up," He says hitting the back of my head.

"Hey!" I say as I grab the back of my head, "You don't have to hit me that hard"

"You two," My brother says pointing to them seeming like he's going to kill them, "I swear to-, Wait! Tadashi? Is that you?"

"(B/N) it's been a few years," Yamaguchi says smiling.

"Yes, it's good to see you, sorry for over reacting, just watch the treee-eeee-eee," I then grab the back of his shirt and drag him into the house saying an apology as I do so.

"Hey!" he says when I close the door.

"Was that your boyfriend?" (S/N) asks coming down the stairs.

"No, that was Tadashi, although you were three when you last saw him so who knows if you remember him," I say.

"No, I remember Tadashi, I'm talking a bout the blonde one," She says shaking her head.

"Oh, Tsukishima?" I say, "No, I just met him"

"Well you better get him (Y/N) or I will, he can help me hang up my lights," She said smiling.

"Nope," I said shaking my head as we walk into the kitchen.

"Oh come one, are you going to be single forever?" My sister asks.

"That's the plan, yes, me and my anime boys against the world, oh and all of my pets, I haven't decided what type yet," I say, "Cat's maybe, or Lizards, hmmm..."

"She's hopeless (B/N)!"

"I know," He says rolling his eyes, "If you don't find someone I will make sure you have an arranged marriage"

"What! No!" I protest.

"Then your plan better change because I'm not watching you die alone"

AN-
I hope you liked it
Word Count- 545