Chapter 11

(Y/N) POV~
Once we got home I quickly ran up to my room and put all my stuff away. I went and took a quick shower and dryer off completely. When I went back into my room I had to decide which dress I should wear. I have certain dresses to wear when my Aunt and Uncle come over since I don't feel like listening to them complain for hours about how I dress.

I chose to wear a short (Insert a colour here) dress. I don't really like this dress, it's really uncomfortable, but all the dresses I have that I wear when they come are.

Once I get dressed I do my hair and go down stairs. When I got down the stairs my parents and siblings were already there. They were all dressed up and all looked like they wanted to die. None of us really want to wear this stuff just for a dinner like this, but it's better then hearing my Aunt and Uncle complain for an hour.

"Okay, everyone to your places," My mom said as she clapped her hands. We stood in a line, my mom was first and then it was my brother, me, and my sister. My dad was waiting at the door to open it.

"I always feel like some sort of director during these dinners," My mom said with a small laugh. Just as she said that the door bell rang. My dad opened the door and there stood my aunt and uncle.

"Hello family," My aunt said smiling, "You all look absolutely lovely"

My aunt then walked in and headed to the dinning room with my uncle and the rest of us behind her. We all sat down and the food was already on the table. Once we started to eat my aunt started a conversation.

"So (B/N) how's school going?" She asked my brother. He always gets the easy questions from her.

"It's going well," He said keeping it short.

"Well that's good, (S/N) have you quit that dreaded sport yet, soccer, right?" She asked. She hated the fact that (S/N) played soccer, I truly have no idea why.

"No, I'm still playing," My sister said. I could tell she was getting a bit annoyed by our aunt already.

"Well you should quit soon," My aunt said taking a sip of her wine, "Now (Y/N) how about you, how's school?"

"Good, I'm one of the top students in my class," I said. That fact always made her happy.

"Oh well that's good, now how about boyfriends do you still not have one?" She asked.

"No, I have one now," I said. She seemed very shocked at this. She's been talking to my parents about arranged marriages for me, since if I don't get married my 'life would be wasted.' My parents also looked a bit shocked since I haven't had time to tell them that I'm dating Tsukishima.

"Oh well that's good, is he tall, handsome?" She asked.

"Yes," I answered simply.

"He is very tall," (S/N) added on.

"Well that's good, you better treat him right," My aunt said, "Cook for him, clean for him, and make sure to dress appropriately, and do not even think about any other boys, that is what your purpose as his girlfriend is"

"Yes, I know," I say smiling a bit. Oh god how much I want to slap her right now.

~Time Skip~
It's the next day now, and finally the dinner is over. I'm waiting at the gate now for Yamaguchi and Tsukishima since school has ended and I guess they don't have practice today.

"Hey guys," I said as I waved at them when I saw them. They both waved back as they got closer.

"How was your dinner last night?" Yamaguchi asked.

"Horrible," I said.

"Why do you seem to hate your Aunt and Uncle so much?" Tsukishima asked.

"Well my Uncles okay but my aunt is just so annoying," I said.

"I have a question," Yamaguchi said. I looked over at him and he continued, "Why didn't you tell me you guys are dating?"

AN-
I hope you liked it
Word Count- 704