Chapter 9

(Y/N) POV~
It's been a few weeks since I finally talked to Yamaguchi again. The volleyball teams going to a training camp soon so I'm gonna miss my friends on the team.

I've actually met a lot of them. You have Daichi the Capetian, Suga the Vice Capatain, Asahi the Ace, Nishinoya and Tanaka the ones that I'm kinda scared of and try to avoid them, and then you have Kageyama and Hinata who Yachi helps study, and you have Kiyoko who's really nice, and of course you have Yamaguchi and Tsukishima.

I actually thought Tsukishima was just some mean, rude, cold, salty tree, but he can actually be nice to be around. I kinda maybe have tiny, big, feelings for him.

But enough of that. It's the end of the day and I'm waiting for Yamaguchi and Tsukishima to meet me at the gate so we can walk home. Obviously I could just walk by myself but it's nice to walk with them.

"Hey (Y/N)," Tsukishima says as he walks up to me.

"Hey Tsukki, where's Tadashi?" I ask looking  around.

"He didn't come to school today, I think he's sick," He said shrugging.

"Oh no, I hope he's not to sick, I should probably text him," I say going to grab my phone.

"Shouldn't he rest of he's sick," Tsukishima said grabbing my hand so I would stop trying to find my phone.

"Oh, your right, let's go," I said giving him a small smile.

"See you tomorrow (Y/N)," A few boys from my class say as the walk by us. I've had to do a project with them for class with Yachi so there two of the few of my classmates I talk to.

"See you," I say waving. I look back at Tsukishima and he seems kinda annoyed, I don't see why.

"Come on, let's go," I say walking in the direction of my house. He follows me and stays quiet. It's not unusual but he seems upset about something.

"Tsukki, are you okay?" I ask looking up at him concerned.

"I'm fine," He says not looking at me. I tilt my head slightly before I look away and shrug.

"Okay, just wanted to make sure, you just seem mad, or annoyed," I say.

"I'm fine," He says. He's clearly upset about something, but what is it? I grab his wrist and stop walking and stand there not moving.

"What are you doing?"

"We are not moving until you tell me what's wrong," I say. I am very determined to find out what's wrong with him, and I will not move until I do.

"I told you I'm fine," He said shaking his head.

"No you are not, now we are going to stand here and we will not be moving until you tell me what is—," I didn't get to finish my sentence since I was cut off by him kissing me.

"There, can we go now?" He asks. I blink a few times trying to process what just happened. I can feel my face heat up a bit and I turn to look up at him.

"Why did you? What? Why?" I said confused.

"Are seriously stupid? I thought you were supposed to be smarter," He said looking at me. I looked at him getting a bit angry, "Fine, I like you, there, dumbass"

"I, umm, well, I, uhhh," I'm struggling with words, words, what are words huh?

"Are you going to say something?" He asks, motioning for me to continue.

"I, I like you too," I say. HAHA, words!!!

"There, so your not as dumb as I thought you were," He said laughing slightly.

"Hey! I am not a dumbass!" I say looking up at him.

"No you're not, you are my dumbass," he said patting the top of my head. I look at him for a second.

"Fine," I say shaking my head and grabbing his hand, "So we're together now, right?"

"Yes," He said, "You really are a dumbass"

"Oh shut up," I say, "Now I don't have to have an arranged marriage"

AN-
I hope you guys liked it
Sorry it's trashy
Word Count- 698