Chapter 2

3rd POV

Keith Kogane, the quiet artist who just wants to survive high school. He was a sophomore at Garrison High just waiting for his diploma and ready to get out of there. It wasn't all that bad, he had his friends, Pidge and Romelle. They made his life a little more fun and not so boring.

Keith's POV

I started to walk out of the house when I heard my brother yell,
"Hey Keith did u get breakfast?" Shiro questioned me.
"No, I'll just get some at school though I'll be fine."
"At least grab an apple or something," I glared at him, " please don't make me worry, you know how I get."
"Ugh, ok ok," I grab the apple, " you happy now?"
"Yes, you can go now. Love you Keith." Shiro says I softly reply back, grab my skateboard and head out.

~Time skip to school~

"Keith!!!!" I hear Romelle's cheery voice come up to me.
"Hi Romi."
"So did you do the homework for english last night, I was on a date with Allura and totally forgot. I was hoping you could let me, you know, borrow it?" She says with uncertainty.
"Yeah whatever, I'll give it to you when we get inside."

We walk inside and head to our lockers.

~Time skip to class~

We walk into our first class of the day, geometry, ew.

"Here I don't know if they're all right, and make sure not completely copy it. We don't want a repeat of last time we got caught."
"Yeah I know, I don't wanna experience the wrath of Ms. Sanda EVER again." Romelle says with fear as we both shudder remembering the event.

~Time skip after class~

Me and Romelle say bye to each other as we walk to our next class.
I walk in the hallways trying to find my new art class. I had to switch because of bullies and such. Apparently my "feminish body" was a target to those stupid jocks.

I swiftly glide through the crowd of people trying to get to their next class.

I finally make it to class. As I greet the teacher and try to look for a seat, I notice a cute tanned boy looking my way.

(Let's see where these disaster gays end up 😎😎)