Who Are You?!

Deku's POV
The rest of the day went by quickly but I wasn't happy because now I had to go home with my so called 'dad' maybe I could just go over to the park for a little bit to mentally prepare myself for what's waiting from me at home.
At the park
When I got to the park I sun was starting to go down so the sky was beautiful but when the sun goes down the sky will become dark and cloudy unable to be pretty till the sun comes back giving the beauty back to the sky. I sat at a bench with only a few people around I stared at the sky some more until I got my notebook out and I strated to drawl butterflies drawing helps me calm down and I love to draw butterflies my mom always told me that all butterflies were beautiful some might be different from others but nother ugly. When I finished drawling I got up and strated to walk to my house that was until I bumped into someone I closed my eyes and strated to talk "im so so sorry please forgive me!" I yelled "whatever nerd" I recognized that voice I opened my eyes 'I just had to be right lucky me' it was Kacchan great time to get beaten up "oh what's this your little hero note book" he quickly snatched my drawing notebook and strated to look through it "no stop that's not yours!" I yelled as I tried to take the notebook back "god you cant even drawl good and what's with the dumb butterflies" he said rolling his eye's I began to breath heavily "there not dumb please just give it back" I said with tears in my eye's "oh is poor little Deku going to cry oh also you are a butterfly you know why because there week and fragile one touch and there dead just like you" he said with venom in each word he said to me "Ok I get im a week little shit now please give it back it special to me" tears began to slip from my eyes and down my cheeks "nope in fact you wont ever get back" he clapped his free hand with the notebook causing the notebook to explode. I began to sob so much that my legs grew making me fall to my knees "w-why me" I mumbled "what did you say you little shit!!" Bakugou yelled. Just then something can over me "WHY ME WHY DO YOU HATE WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU BAKUGOU!!!" screamed on the top of my lungs not caring if people heard me "I have my reasons loser see ya" he turned around strated walking away.
Dabi's POV
I was standing in an alleyway with miss annoying (Toga) when I suddenly heard an explosion I turned the conner and saw two boys when looked like an asshole and a pomeranian but the other one looked adorable fluffy green hair emerald green eyes and he had freckles across his cheeks but he was hurt he was crying the pomeranian must have hurt him "oh its Izuku isn't he adorable so helpless" Toga said I just rolled my eyes at her 'So Izuku is his name nice to know' then I heard Izuku scream "WHY ME WHY DO YOU HATE ME WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU BAKUGOU!!!" It broke my heart to see him like that and I know it's weird because I don't even know him but I do know he doesn't deserve to be hurting. After a couple of minutes he got up and strated to walk to his house im assuming so I decided to follow him.
Deku's POV
I realized it was dark out so I quickly got up and made my way home 'shit my dad is going to murder me!' When I got home I opened the door as quietly as I can but my dad was waiting for me "Why are late you worthless bitch!!" His voice made me shake in fear I began to have a panic attack 'breath Izuku' I kept telling my self but I couldn't bo matter how hard I tried I couldn't breath I began scratching my arm not noticing the door was wide open "I asked you a fucking question!!" I counted to scratch my arm untill I felt blood going down my arm but I didn't stop I counted "you bitch thinking you can ignore me how dare you!!!!!" He began to kick me in my stomach and punching me in the face I felt dizzy I struggled to stay up I was my dad go into the kitchen he picked my something I couldn't make it out. He then came running towards me then I made out what was in his hands It was knife 'so this is where I die im sorry for being so week' I closed my eyes ready for death.
Dabi's POV
When I got to Izuku's house I saw everything he was doing and what his dad was doing to him that bitch! It took everything out me not to and grab Izuku and hug him so he wouldn't hurt himself and his baster of a father couldn't hurt him ether. I saw that he went into the kitchen I couldn't see what he got but I was getting ready to defend Izuku he then came running towards Izuku with A knife and Izuku just closed his eye's he wants to die!! I can't let I quickly grab him and make a wall of blue flames ( cremation ) "Don't you fucking dare you bitch!!!" Izuku looked up at me and hugged me tight I picked him so his legs were rapped around my waist he put his head in the crook of me neck he was sobbing. As we were walking back to my house I rubbed his back trying to clam him down "w-who a-are you?" He asked in between sobs "my name is Dabi and before you ask I am a villain but im not going to hurt you I want to help you" I said trying my best not to scare him "H-how do I-I know your n-not lying" I had to gain his trust "If I wanted to hurt you I would have let your dad kill you less work for me" he looked at me in shock.
Izuku's POV
He's right but why would he be helping someone as useless as me w-why are you h-helping me?" Crap I can't stop stuttering "Because I want to" I was so confused "ok" I didn't want annoying him. When we got to his house it looked ok is was a small 2 bedroom apartment with a bathroom in each room and one big one, a good size kitchen and a couch and tv. He put me down "here let me show your room" he sounded clam I didn't know who long I was going to stay here but something inside me wanted to stay here forever. He showed me my room it had a pretty good size bed with a black blanket and a pink pillow case a desk by the bed and and a dresser with a mirror and a computer. "Take a shower it will clam you down I will put some clothes on your bed they might be a little big on you though" he told me 'crap he can tell im scared shitless' "i-it's ok" he smiled at me I took a look at him he was kinda cute he had a a bunch of scars and jet black hair and diamond colored eye's I slightly blushed. He then left the room and I went into the bathroom. I let the water run down my face it felt nice and calming. I went out of the bathroom and put the clothes on that Dabi gave me it was a white t-shirt that went down to my thighs and shorts that looked like they belonged to a girl 'does he have a girlfriend' I laid down on the bed and surprisingly it was really comfortable I laided there for a couple of minutes before my eye's felt heavy then slowly closing them.
Dabi's POV
I gave Izuku Toga's old shorts she left here a few years ago and one of my t-shirts. Once I heard the water turn off I waited for a cuple of mintues before going to ask him if he was hungry. I opened the door to fund that he was already asleep I looked down at his arms to find cut and scratches 'why would he do this to himself' I grabed some medcain and bandages I quickly fixed him up 'he's lucky they didn't get infected' I turned off the alram clock he need to stay here for the day just to make sure he's ok so im not lettting him go to school I put the covers on him a little more to make sute he didn't get cold. "Night Izu"