Back to school

Izuku's POV
I woke up to the soumd of my alram going off I just off and got dressed in some clothes Dabi gave me yesterday apparently there were his friend's but should fit me they were simple nothing specail a pair of black sweatpants and a white t-shirt oh and also a dark blue jacket. Once I was dressed I brushed my teeth and went out of the room to see Dabi sitting on the watch Tv "hey im off to school" I said in a calm tone "ok are you hungry?" He looked over at me "um...no" I didn't want to eat anything "no you need to eat at least try something small and you can work your way up to bigger stuff. Sound good?" Dabi said while looking at with a serious look in his eyes "f-fine" I looked down at the floor 'why does he care about me im just a useless nerd' Dabi got up and walked to the kitchen and came back woth half of a granola bar I took it from him and took a bite and instantly I felt better about myself once I finshed Dabi looked at me and smiled that made me blush he looked nice and welcoming "thank you now go to school" "ok bye" I went out the door and I was on my way to school.
At school 😌
I down at my desk and almost instantly a the brown haired girl and a blue haired boy came up to me "hi there my name is Uraraka and this is Lida" she smiled at and Lida said " pleasure to meet you" finally some friends "pleasure to me you guys my name iis Izuku" we talked for about 1 more minute before Mr. Aziawa came in the room.
Time skip to lunch!!
Me and Uraraka and of course Lida sat down to eat I only had the other half of the granola bar from the moring "um Izuku I think you should eat more then that if you want to stay healthy" Lida said to me while doing his weird hand motion "Oh I um had a big breakfast" I rubed the back of neck "oh ok my apologies" he pushed up his glasses "oh no it's fine no need to apologize" Uraraka smiled at me "your so nice Izuku" it was nice to get a compliment. We were heading back to the classroom when there was announcement "attention students please get to the nearest classroom we are under lock down the League Of Villains are on school grounds" everybody ran into classroom except for Kacchan, Todoroki, and me. Suddenly a Purple portal appeared and out came Dabi and a blond hair girl in a school uniform I knew from tv her name was Toga "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE" Kacchan yelled Dabi laughed "That's none of your business Pomeranian" I had to hold back a laugh then suddenly Todoroki got in front of me "stay behind me" that got me pissed off im not that usless " I ran in front of him and said "no thank you im not some puppy that needs your hell" lets juts say he was not happy. Kacchan and Dabi strated to fight I got detracted I didn't notice Toga charging at me with a knife I quickly dogged and she only scratched my cheek "Damn it Toga not him the blond due and that other guy!" Dabi yelled making me blush "Ok Dabi-kun" toga strated to attack Todoroki Kacchan smricked and ran towards me "Kacchan what are you doing" he grabbed me and put me in a head lock and his other hand ready to exploded my face "K-Kaccha-n...s-top" he wants to murder me! "Fuck face if you don't leave are school right now your little Izuku gets blasted straight to hell!"
Dabis POV
that little fucker is willing to kill my Izuku just to get me to leave! Oh he's going to get it "um Dabi the other dude left what are we going to do about this you said if Izuku gets hurt you'll make sure to hurt them" oh I know "Go get handy man" she smiled "Ok!" She sikped away. No time to deal with this ass hole "D-daib h-e-lp" he had tears in his eye's "haha he's a villain he will only hurt you poor usless Deku!" Oh he is so dead "Thats not true ass hat!" I threw flams at his hands he let go of Izuku luckily I only burned his arm.
Izuku's POV
"FUCK!" Kacchan yelled as he let go of me my arm started to burn I know Dabi didn't mean to hurt me so it was ok but still hurt like hell I ran over to him holding my arm in pain I didn't notice I was crying until Dabi wiped my tears "Im sorry Izuku I didn't mean to" he hugged me I felt safe his arms I nuzzled into his chest "it's ok I forgive you" I looked back at kacchan and he was so mad "Damn it deku what the hell he is a villain!!!" "I know Bakugo im not stuiped and I don't care if he is a villain he has been nicer to me than you have!!!!" Dabi smiled Izuku come with to the hide out?" Wait what he wants to kidnap me!? "Deku don't you fucking dare!!!" I was conflicted "I know we havent known eachother for very long but you have to trust me" he just then the purple portal appeared again I looked back and saw a blue haired man with Toga running over with me and Dabi "Deku get over here now!!" The blue hair man and Toga went in the portal "Izu please we have to go" Dabi looked worried so I looked back again to see pro heros running towards us "ok let's go!" We went into the portal and when we stepped into a old run down bar "glad you can make it Izuku" the blue haired man said while sitting down "my name is Tomura" my arm was still hurting me like crazzy I winced in pain "shit are ok Izu?" Dabi hugged me from behind I started to blush like crazy he gave me a nick name! "Y-yeah just my a-arm" Dabi left my side "I will be right back just going to get stuff to fix you up" I felt relived that he was going to back "while he's doing that Izuku we want you to join the L.O.V we think you will make a wonderful villain" he smiled I felt a wave of shock hit me like a truck "b-but" he looked at me with sad eye's "what do you have to lose kid?" The qestion shocked me I had to take a mintue to think of an answer "I finally have friends" I looked down in embarrassment the fact I only just friends "Oh Dabi didn't tell you?" He looked up at me and frowned "tell me what?" Dabi came back with burn ointment and bandages "Dabi why didn't you tell him!" Tomura said with sad eye's "Oh shit I forgot" Dabi looked down "tell what? What's going on?" Dabi only shook his head "yester day while I was at 'work' we were spying on your class for information and two students were told to stay behind after class your teacher told them to be friends with you they said no but you teacher promised to pay them." He looked at me I felt tears going to down my cheeks Dabi came up to me and hugged me tight "im so sorry Izu I should have told you sooner" he started to rub my back in hopes I would clam down "I'll Join" I said with anger in my voice "wait what?!" Tomura said he looked like he had just seen a ghost "I'll join th L.O.V" I said once more Dabi looked at me and smiled at me the smile that mad me feel safe and happy "Thank you Izu" I smiled back at him "Yay Izuku gets to be a bady!!" Toga said while jumping up and down.