Personal Demon

Izuku's POV
I woke not knowing where I was at first then I slowly strated to remember where I was and who I was with. I looked over to the clock on the desk '12:30!! Shit im so so late for school' I strated to painc untill I heard a voice "he clam down your not going to school im letting you stay here for the the day to make sure your ok" I looked over to see Dabi standing in the door way "Oh and I fixed up your arms" I looksed down at my arms to see them wraped up 'crap he saw them' I started to get worried "Im sorru im such a bother" I apologized god I felt so bad he has helped me out so much and I haven't done anything in return "dont worry about but I have to go don't leave the house theres plenty of food and I made you breakfast" wow I don't believe it a villain is taking care of me "oh thank when will you be back?" I aksed he looked at me for a moment before saying "I don't know but I do know I will be home late so don't stay up waiting for me ok" oh yeah he's a villain means he will 'work' all day especially later in the day "oh ok I won't" with that he left. I went over Kitchen and on the countor there was a plate of food I was scared to eat it because I thought I did need the food that I was fat enough already so I put the food in the microwave and went over to the couch and watched some tv.
Time skip to about 1 hour later
I got up from the couch and went back to the kitchen to get some water but in the corner of my eye I eye I saw a small knife 'go ahead cut yourself it not like anyone would care' a voice in my head told my "shut up" I mumbled to try to get the voice to stop it made me feel week and unwanted and I wanted to go 'just die already you worthless piece of shit' "shut up" I said in my normal voice 'do it!" The voice echoed in my head "shut up!" I strated to yell 'do it!!' "Shut up!!" I screamed as I put my hands in my hair trying to make it stop 'nobody cares and nobody will ever care!' I strated to cry I felt so week "I said shut up!!!!" I screamed on the top of my lungs before falling to my knees just then the door flew open.

Dabi's POV
I was walking back to my house when I heard Izuku Scream shut up I got worried so I quickly ran inside only to see him on his knees crying with his hands in his green fluffy hair. I ran over to him and I put him in my lap "shh it's ok calm down" I rubbed his back trying my best to calm him down 'damn looks like I have a soft spot for him' "im sorry" Izuku manged to say with his voice shaking "hey it's ok can you tell me what happened?" I asked in a calm voice "I um I had a voice in my head telling me to um kill myself and other bad things" his words surprised me 'he has as people would say a personal demon' "shh it's ok it's not real I promise it can't hurt you unless you let it" I counted to rub his back and soon enuff he was only whimpering.