Chapter 3

Fireworks were shot up into the air. Exploding as they reach their peak. Cheers and laughter was below these explosions. Toads, Yoshis, and many others dancing and laughing the night away. It was a blast.

"Give him time, Luigi. He's probably running a little bit late." Daisy said, putting a hand on Luigi's shoulder. She noticed that he was starting to panic since his brother wasn't here yet.

"I-I know, Daisy but it's this worrying." Luigi responding, looking down at his phone. He really wants to call Mario. Just to make sure he was ok.

"He'll be fine, Luigi. Your brother is strong and he always has a reason to be running late." Peach explained, trying to help calm Luigi down. She hated seeing anyone so worried.

"Come on Wario, you fat butt! We can't afford to waste anymore time waiting for you!" Waluigi's voice rang through the entire party. The music wasn't that loud so that's why it was heard.

"I'm sorry! Phew! I ate so many donuts before we came here!" Wario yelled back, trying to catch up to his best friend. He was tired. He forgot about the party and ate too much junk food.

"We told you not to eat before the party! You didn't listen?" Mario called to him, running pass the fat lemon with purple overalls. He was trying to stay close to Wario just in case something happens.

"It's hard to pay attention with that squeaky voice you got, tomato!" Wario yelled, looking at Mario with an angry look.

"Shut up Wario! You're just making excuses!" Waluigi called, still ahead of the two. He was excited to go to this party despite the laziness of his best friend.

"You three made it." Rosalina said, walking towards the three late birds. She was glad they made it before the dance began.

"I would have been here sooner but I had to get these two. It's not a party without them." Mario said, tugging on both their arms.

"Brother! You finally came!" Luigi cried out of joy. He ran to his brother and jumped into his arms. He was hugging him tightly.

"Of course I made it, Luigi. I wouldn't want to miss this." Mario said, hugging his brother back. Soon he slowly pushed Luigi off of him.

"He was starting to worry about you, Mario but me and Daisy kept him calm until you arrive." Peach said with a friendly smile.

"Typical Luigi." Mario joked. He knew his brother was so protective of him and gets worried about the smallest things but he loves him.

"Anyways let's get this party started!" Daisy shouted as she grabbed Luigi and pulled him to the dance floor.

Everyone laughs and followed after her. The DJ turned up the music and everyone started dancing. It was crazy. Everyone was dancing, eating, and laughing the night away. There was no alcohol at this party or anything party in general. Nobody liked alcohol.

Soon after a few hours, the party calms down. Everyone was now watching the fireworks as calm music played. It was calm and relaxing.

"Hey Mario, can you come with me for a second? I have to tell you something." Peach said, leaning over a little bit.

"Sure Princess." Mario responded as they both got up.

They walked to close to the edge of the cliff. Not too close and not too far neither. Everyone was watching them. This brought suspicion to Mario but he set it aside for now.

"So what did you want to tell me, Peach?" Mario asked, facing the princess. He wasn't sure what the princess wanted to tell him. Especially in front of everybody.