His sun | Yandere!Shihai x Reader

Hey there^^

So, this is just a try to go a little yandere. I hope you like it a little

This is a short Yandere!Shihai x Reader, both are adults

________________________________________________________________________________

You walked home alone tonight. Well, your colleague, who's normally walk you home, didn't show up at work today. Of course he didn't. He frowned when he thought about how close he always got to you. Too close. And you? Being as innocent and naive as you are didn't notice his obvious intentions.

But he did notice it. He just had to protect you from your colleague. That man was no good. You should look at him instead, like he looked at you.

A low chuckle escaped him as he watched you on your way home. You were so tense, as if you'd anticipate something. He couldn't blame you. It was a cruel world you lived in. Way too close to someone like you.

When Shihai first saw you he'd been captivated by you. Maybe he never really talked to you in person, but he did leave you notes from time to time. He, who he'd always live in the darkness, the blackness of the world - even as the hero he was - had found you and you were ...

a sun. Yes, a radiant sun in his darkness. You'd be his light.

The white-haired man watched from his hiding place in the blackness as you walked into the sidealley. It was the last small street before you'd get to your apartment. It was dark - blackness everywhere. It was the perfect spot for someone like Shihai.

This time of night nobody was around. Nobody would come to help and as he was the hero on patrol in this area right now ...

Tonight was the night, he thought when he reached out of the blackness of the pavement to grasp your ankle. You let out a startled shriek and started to pull your leg. He let go in that exact moment and you fell to the ground.

Emerging from the blackness he smiled at you. You could only make out his hair and his white teeth in the dim light and it scared you half to death. "Who - who are you?" you stuttered, trying to get up again but falling over your own legs in your panic.

"Don't be scared," he said reaching out for you, but you backed away. He huffed when you stood up on shaking legs, turned and started to run away. Looking over your shoulder again and again to see if he'd follow after you, you couldn't really see him merging with the blackness again and only noticed that he was gone when you bumped into something.

"I told you not to be scared, sun," he whispered into you ear while holding on tight to your shaking form. You opened your mouth to say something, but no voice escaped you. He pulled you closer to him to hug you, even though you struggled in his grasp. He shushed you, tried to calm you down by whispering reassuring worlds into your ear, but you only struggled more practically begging him to let you go again.

"I really hoped that I didn't have to to this, but you leave me little choice here," he sighed, brining one of his hands to your face. You noticed the sweet smell before you noticed that he held a cloth, but by then it was already too late. Shihai smiled at you as you went limp in his arms.

"Time to get you home now, my sun."