28

Third POV

Oliver look at Brandon who looks pale and tired. "Are you satisfied?" Oliver asked while looking at him.

Brandon look at Oliver questioningly. "What do you mean...!?" he asked playing dumb.

Oliver sigh as he look at Nathan. "We know what you did. Drake told me everything." Nathan said while looking at Brandon.

Brandon chuckled as he look at them. "So, what are you two going to do? Kill me?"

Oliver shakes his head. "I just hope that you won't regret anything." he said as Brandon laugh spiteful.

"Hey Oliver, Nathan.. what do you know!? Do you know that I used to be a noble and because we're in huge debt, the Imperial Family tried to kill us all because how useless my family are! We're starved to death for years and they killed all my family but that Viscount Darinne came and help me as well providing my needs!" he shouted angrily towards the two of them who just look at him without any expression.

"Imperial family?" Nathan asked and look at Brandon with a serious look. "If you mean Imperial family then why did you force Lady Calista getting caught up on this bullshit!?" Nathan snapped making Brandon widen his eyes at Nathan's change of attitude.

"What did her family ever do to you!? Or are you just getting your revenge and used her family as bait!? If you want revenge then just straightly kill the Imperial family! The Dukedom treat all of us fairly especially Lady Calista! She always payed attention for us in the slightest thing and always treat us like a human being! So...!" Nathan grit his teeth.

"Why the fuck!?"

Brandon look at him with wide eyes as guilt take over him.

"...If it's Lady Calista, I'm sure she would forgive you. But we'll never forgive you. I don't know why but I pity Lady Calista to spend so much time with you. Her kindness are wasted on you. I'm just dissapointed that you, who originally a clumsy one and shows the most respect to one another, would hurt our Masters." Oliver said making Brandon more irritated.

"...If you have at least little pride as a Royal Guard, then do something to help us." Nathan said with a sad look as Brandon's eyes widen in surprised.

-

"What are we going to do?"

"The Lady's health getting worse."

"What is going to happen to us?"

"In this case, no one can manage the Dukedom."

"But Sir Oliver is the one that currently manage it right?"

Annie look at them angrily. "Everyone, get back to work!" she commanded as they widen their eyes in realisation and get back to what they're doing.

Annie look at the medicine on the silver tray that she holds. "Milady.." she thought sadly while looking at it.

"Annie." a familiar voice called as Annie turned her head towards Brandon.

"S-Sir Brandon? What are you doing here?" she asked with wide eyes.

Brandon walk towards her as he look at the medicine. "Her medication increased." he thought worriedly as there's a slight conflict inside his heart.

He was guilty about the things he did to Calista, but on the other side, he owe much from that Viscount.

So, who will he side?

-

"Milady!" Annie shouted as she look at the blood all over Calista's nose. "You're having a nosebleed again...!" she said worriedly while looking at her and wipe off the blood.