30 | END

| Third POV |

"Prince Edgar..!" before the aristocrats could call the blonde hair with violet eyes teenager boy, the boy slammed the door closed and walk towards the hallway angrily.

That's right.

He is Edgar de Eclat. The 16 years old first child and the Crown Prince of the Empire. He excels in everything but his anger issues doesn't fit his appearance very well as a rock headed and refused for Royal Training with all his might.

While walking towards the hallway, he passed a big picture of a familiar blonde hair woman with violet eyes, just like his girl version.

He stopped on his tracks and turned his head towards the picture.

It's the picture of his mother,

Calista de Eclat. The late Empress of the Empire.

While looking at the picture of his mother, he touch the familiar necklace on his neck that originally belonged to her.

"Your highness! There you are! I look everywhere for you!" his master in swordsmanship, Drake look at him with a tired eyes.

Drake was tired of Edgar's anger issues and attitude, wishing that Drake could just train Edgar's younger brother that is more mature and collected.

"Hey Drake..." Edgar called as Drake look at him questioningly.

Drake sigh as he scratch the back of his head. "What is it?"

"Did my mother..." Edgar paused for a moment and look at the picture of Calista, his late mother.

"Did mother really commit suicide?"

[END]

__________________________

Tysm for ur time to read this book, I appreciate it^^

If you want to read other historical book, you can check my profile.

Author ^^