chapter 1

"What the hell Gina" I scream angrily.

I was up early in the morning and getting ready for work at a small cafe shop in Crystal River name "Lila's cafe shop" own by the one and only, yes you get it Lila.

Yeah! the caffeine freak,no offense for the coffee lover but this one is a nut case, she drink coffee straight through the day and always hyperventilating.

No wonder she can't find her things.(lol).

So here I'm getting ready, brushing my teeth, showering and washing my hair and minutes later standing in front of my mirror screaming at my roommate Gina because she put dye in my shampoo and now my hair is red violet.

I yelled and curse profanity to her and storm straight in her room seeing it empty.

"Oooo she's going to get it just wait till she gets back from work" I swear mentally.

I stomp back in my room and searching through my clothes for work.

"We're gonna be late" my wolf Rose holler in my head.

"Would you shut up we have 45 minutes left to get ready" I holler back. She can be very bitchy sometimes no wonder we never agreed on anything.

" You sure about that" she whispered yelled.

I look at the clock on the wall and I nearly faint. I have 15 minutes to get to work and I don't even have on any clothes, Gina gonna pay big time I swear.

Storming in my closet, I take out a pair of nice comfy casual clothes.

Have no time to do my makeup. I grab my purse and phone and rush out the house.

Hope Lila is good today.

____________________

Soooo what's Poppin! My first on far most chapter.
Please excuse my gamma and misspelling if anything out of place.

Hope y'all ok and I will try and update every once a week.

And yeah take a minute and pray for this viruse that facing on earth right now to just vanished 🙏 ok love y'all

Tanayuhyaad💖

It's a Jamaican thing

~shen_up