chapter 3

I Have to get a away
_______________

(Ryan's POV)

"Would you hurry up" I shout to Drake. Since he find his mate,he don't want to leave her side. I don't see the point about having mate,it just make you weak and vulnerable.

Seriously! it just make you want to puke 24/7 seeing my beta and his mate Katie sucking each other face off, not the best part of your day.

Me, Drake and Freddy, (my gamma) are going out of town for a little while to get our heads clear from all the pack work and to have a boys night out.

We're going to a new night club in Crystal River to have fun but Drake is  against it.

You know! To stay with Katie and god knows what.

But has the alpha he can't refuse my orders, so he tag along the ride.

We reach the town of Crystal River and pull up in front of a cafe to get some coffee for breakfast.

While getting out I was hit by a strong smelled of strawberry and vanilla, it was most magnificent smell ever.

My wolf was shouting in my head blabbering about something. I was freeze on the spot when he say "mate"  know I understand mate is around her somewhere.

I was snap out of my thoughts when Freddy shaking me " are you ok man".

"My mate is around here somewhere" I say, they where surprised soon they start sniffing the air and growl             " rouge"

That means my mate is a rouge but I don't care the least just want to see who it is.

Rushing to the cafe and open the door, the scent hit me ten times stronger. Looking around to spot her but the scent his coming from all direction, sighed in defeat I take a seat at the window while my friends joining me.

"Do you find her" Drake ask. I sighed again "no! But she's around her here somewhere" I was going say something funny when the waiter approach us, I was stuck in breath when I see the most beautiful girl ever, my mate. She have the most beautiful eyes ever, a blue-green color.

I was staring at her in awe "mate! We find mate" my wolf Rick growled happily. " Mate" I say

"Hi I'm Ryan William, alpha of the white moon pack"I say suddenly.

" Slick moves bro just the way to scared our mate" my wolf snarled.

When I focus on my mate she was avoiding eye contact and smiling, God that smile on her face was priceless.

"What can I get you guys" she say. Her voice was like an angel, so melody and sweet.

" I only want you " I say. This makes her look at me in horror and scared.
Now I am confused, why's she scared.

She was about to walk away when I grab her arm, sparks erupted from our skin contact, my wolf was jumping like a maniac in my head.

She looks at me like I grow two head but said nothing.
"Your mine....your coming back with me to our pack, I growled softly.

That's when a woman approach us in the blue.

"Is there a problem here sir "the mid thirty age woman ask. I guess she's the owner.

I reluctantly release my mate arm and       glare at the woman "no! we were just talking" I say bluntly

" It doesn't seem like it" she raised her brow at me. I nearly forgot this is a human town to put her in her place to  talk to me like that.

Gosh humans! no respect

"I was just going to get them coffee " she say.

Excusing herself to walk around the back. My wolf his screaming at me to go with her,but was stop.

"I'm watching you" the woman say, frowning at me. So I have to sit back and wait for her.

Wait till I get my hands on her.

__________________

Hey my lovely reader!
How is live? that was a stupid question, sorry😔

Sooo how was the chapter?, plain I know right but no worried the excitement part is yet to come

So hold on to your hat 😉
And remember to comment, vote and follow

Tanayuhyaad 💖😘

It's a Jamaican thing

~~~shen_up