chapter 2

Destiny dye hair^^

Hope Lila is good today

__________

I take the quickest cab that I can get and speed off to work.

If you're wondering why l live with my roommate at a apartment in Crystal River in Florida is because we're werewolves

Yes werewolf the ones that can change into wolf not on the full moon though but anytime you like.

Every wolf have a pack but me and Gina don't. We're rouge,wolf without a pack.

So we stick together like glue and wax.(lol)

We never thought about joining a pack. Gina say she used to in a pack name"the blood night pack" even the name send shiver down my spine. She say she run away because the pack was cruel and wicked.

She was the Omega of the pack and everyday she has to look after breakfast, clean the entire pack house, beaten,abuse and torture every day of her life.

And one day she can't take it anymore and run away at the age of fifteen and that's how she met me.

A rouge who don't know her own mother,father die when she's thirteen been through Foster house a lot and one day I run away.

But aleast dad told me one thing before he gone he said "never trust an alpha" I was scared why but I promise anyway.

On till this day I never crossed an alpha territory.

I was drawn out of my thoughts when the car stop in front of the cafe shop. I get out and pay the driver.

Praying silently to myself Lila in a good mood today I open the doors to the shop. The place was full,that's a good thing right!

I pass all the people and when behind the door to the back.

There sipping on her coffee is Lila pacing back and forth in the room hyperventilating again.

When I clear my throat,she snapped her head at me when I thought I was going to get fired.

She say "why are you standing there acting all pretty,get back to work" if I say I am not surprised I would be lying!

Guess the coffee knock her brain out too.Ohh well guess I still have my job
Then.

Ohh well guess I still have my jobThen

Lila pic^

Few hours later....

It's was middle in the afternoon and the crowd kinda die down so far.

I was serving a couple when the bell rings from the door to the shop.
There stand a tall man about 6'4,blue eyes, black wavy hair and a sharp jawline that any man would kill for and don't get me starting on those six pack. He was a greek god, girls most be falling for him everywhere he go.

He walked in the cafe shop following by few guys full of muscle like him. He was looking around for someone or something. When I see him looking my way I turned my head, I don't know way but I having this nagging feeling to look at him again.

And my wolf not helping either, she's jumping up and down happily saying something to me but I'm not paying  attention to her  and block her out my head.

Turning around again I see they taking a seat at the window whispering something to one another to my wolf hearing I can't make out what their saying clearly. I only catch "she's... around..... here" what are they talking about who's she, anyway not my business.

I fix my hair, cring at the colour in my sight.

And when at their table to take there orders, taking small stride to there table I smell a beautiful scent of pine and ocean breeze it smelled so good.

And that's smell making my wolf going nuts again, shouting at me. When the tall guy snap his head at me when I approached the table,he say the one word the one word that gonna change my life for ever "mate" he growled. Now I understand what my wolf was saying.

"Mate! Go to mate" she snarled happily but all I can do is stare at is blueish eye staring back at me, his friends at the table where a silently looking at me.

"Hi I'm Ryan William,alpha of the white moon pack. Ryan say his voice was very husky and sexy so smooth and wait!

White moon pack, alpha, this is not good at all.

I put on my most famous smile and
Ask "what can I get you guys" avoiding any eye contact with Ryan.

I have to get away.

__________________

Ohhh no! things getting hot up in here.
Soo my lovely reader what do you think. Do you think Destiny gonna accept the mate bond or break cute Ryan heart and run away?

Remember what her father say to her. What do he mean "never trust an alpha" . Oh well see in the next chapter and remember stay safe and comment,vote and follow

Tanayuhyaad 💖

It's a Jamaican thing 😘❤️

~~~shen_up