Chapter 12

I was getting comfortable with all of this I was learning how to control my powers... I discovered that I can make both light and dark auras and because of this dance practice all the members of our house came closer and became friends. They pranked each other and enjoyed each other's company as well. Me and Sam also became good friends. Even during recess all of us sat together. I think having friends is the best feeling... I know I hated to make friends because as a kid I was rejected in past like more than a 100 times...and actually I was called the 'Jungle Girl...' that is why it makes me angry!

Until now there were a few who had found their mates... Every time a mate chain start to shine and select the mate...my eyes widen... I was not really interested in it but something about it attracted me a lot the glow...maybe. We had 2 couples...

Noah (prince of wind - rules slayer)  X  Liz (earth's life line - selfless queen)

Liam (lazy - fire boy)  X Rose (nature lover - Earth Elsa)

Day before competition:

Nate: OK guys...get your dresses and suits done! I think we all are good with the practice... I am confident about you guys!  We can win it!

All: Yes!!! Whoo!

Nate: OK what I wanted to tell you all is if you haven't decided your dresses or suits how about shopping?

Jenny: In the human world???

Nate: We can go there as Deen has allowed one day off for practice and getting what we require...

Everyone except (Lazy) Liam: yes...

Liam: Nate?

Nate: Yes?

Liam: Can you get me the suit...? However you know my size...

Nate: Why can't you get it on your own?

Liam: Ah... I...am...bu..

Nate: You are lazy!

Everyone laugh.

Rose: Liam Come on! For me?

Liam: Alright!

Everyone widen their eyes...

Nate: You agreed? So easily! Rose please be around us... This mate pearl surely is a thing!

Everyone start to laugh

Nate: OK then tomorrow 8am shrap everyone be ready!

Emma: You sure about the Deen...?

Nate: I've read the rule book... It clearly says we can go to human world on days off without using our powers and spells... So be careful we shouldn't get caught using our powers....

Everyone: OK

Next day:

We all went for shopping and I really didn't know that there were this beautiful dresses here

We all went for shopping and I really didn't know that there were this beautiful dresses here... Boys parted from us as they had to go to other section for suits.

Emma selected a white shiny bright dress...she actually looked like ice princess.

Rose selected a beautiful red dress...probably because red is her favourite colour.

Jenny selected a dress with tiny flowers all over it.

Liz selected a pink dress which almost reached her knees.

Honestly everything here was so beautiful and I was really confused what to select... Thanks to the girls I found something absolutely beautiful and perfect for myself!

(Author's note: Dress reveal in the later episode😋

Y/n: Atleast show me my dress!

Author: That was a note for the readers why are you interfering?

Y/n: Because I am the main charecter of this story!

Author: Yes you are... So what? You make me angry!!

Y/n: Don't be angry! If it was not me...then from where would you find someone as beautiful as me for your story!?

Author: Ok! Go now!)

After the shopping we went to the counter and paid for it....luckily Nate was already prepared and had the paying currency.

Noah: I am hungry let's eat something! (shouts)

Jimmy: me too! (shouts)

Noah and Jimmy look at each other and then...

Noah and Jimmy: We are hungry... Give us food... We are hungry... Feed us something... We are hungry... (holding hands and singing)

Emma: Do you guys really have to shout? We are not deaf!

Noah: Hey! That was mean! We are just excited!

Emma: Are you a kid? (eye roll)

Jimmy: sorry (with a cute smile)

Emma POV:

That was unexpected! I shouted at them and he gives me a cute smile? Ah how should I react? I am not going to fall for it!

Emma: OK...so now where are we going? (cold tone)

Y/n POV:

Sam: Ice cream!!

Y/n: me too! Ice cream!

Liam: first food! I wanna eat proper food!

Rose: Same!

Jenny: Agreed!

Sam: I want ice cream first! (pouts)

Nate: This kid!

Noah: I want food... I am hungry!

Liam: Go get it yourself!

Y/n: I will come along!

Jimmy: We will be waiting for you guys at the restaurant so come back soon.

Liz: Take care guys!

Jenny: See you soon!

Sam: OK!

We go the ice cream parlor.

Y/n: Sam! Which flavor?

Sam: Chocolate! And you?

Y/n: (your favorite flavor)

Sam: Yummy! Wanna share?

Y/n: Why not?

(Chuckles as they had the same conversation... )

Sam: Let's go to the park and eat it?!

Y/n: OK! (smile)

After that we go back to the restaurant and then back to the academy...

To be continued...