~5~

{O' My by IZ*ONE}
<~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~>

"This are the main houses you are going to live in. They have four bunk beds , fridges for everything your parent would bring and bathrooms." scoutmaster said to everyone who is in his group, when they finally arrived to the camp and were looking around. Luckily enough this group had Twice Club, Red Velvet Club and Blackpink Club. And since their school was one of the best Art schools in Seoul a lot of students (even freshmans) were here. Group went further to the main road and got to two turning points.

"Right here if you turn to the left, you would get to the beach area where we also have a volleyball field. But we are now going to the right." Scoutmaster said and turned to the right with the whole group following. It was really unusual for Twice Club to not talk, but the didn't want to get lost in this huge camp. "This big building is kitchen and canteen where all of us are going to eat three times a day. Entering the kitchen area is forbidden for everyone, unless you were chosen to help." scoutmaster said and smiled. He then proceeded to show other places of the camp like the main building with rooms for different clubs and a stage there sometimes students are going to perform as well as a place for parties. At this point they saw everything. And now it's time for everyone to know who are their roommates.

"House number one, that unfortunately has only three bunk beds and one single bed." scoutmaster announced, when they finally returned to the houses and stood next to the named house. Of course in the camp something needed to go wrong. And this is the incident with another bunk bad. It somehow got broken before students arrived to the camp. And no one wants to know why and how it happened. "Bae Joohyun, Choi Jisu, Hirai Momo, Im Nayeon, Kim Jennie, Kim Jisoo and Son Seungwan." he said. Named girls stepped inside the house and waved their hands to others.

"I'm here!" All girls started screaming and fighting for the beds. But since not only crackheads were here, they decided on beds pretty fast. And the only person who got a single bed was freshmen Choi Jisu, that all girl weren't that close with, but wanted to know more about.

"Jeongyeon just texted me." Nayeon said, while looking at Momo, who was above her at the top level of their bunk bed. "She's with Mina, Jihyo, Sana, Sooyoung, Seulgi, Yeji and Ryujin." Nayeon smiled. Now she smiles every time Jeongyeon texts her. And it doesn't even matter what text says. Nayeon is just happy to know that it's from Jeongyeon. At the same moment Jisu decided to check her phone as well and she saw one message.

"School Meal Club members are in one house except Sooyoung-ssi and Ryujin." she read the message out loud with surprised face. Everyone looked at her. All girls knew that this wasn't a good idea, to put eight babies in one small house. School Meal Club is probably the most chaotic thing to ever happen to Seoul High School of Arts. Girls just hoped that they would behave and be nice to each other. Or at least they would try to do this.

"Jisu..." Jennie suddenly said and two people turned to her. "Choi Jisu." she added and everyone looked at the freshmen girl that seemed really nice and had a charming smile. "Tell us more about yourself. We would love to know, who's the next club to rule the school." Jennie laughed. Jisu smiled with her eyes and started talking about herself. She immediately grabbed Irene's and Jennie's attention, because she reminded them of themselves.

|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|

"So if they would give us bad food we still have to fulfill our roles as School Meal Club members. So get ready for this." Dahyun said and looked at everyone who was in the house. They named in "Camp Meal House". Everything (to my and your surprise) in this house was organized so far. They even had something called "giants corner". This is the corner where two bunk beds were placed. One bed belongs to Pranpriya and Park Chaeyoung and the other one belongs to Tzuyu and Yuna. But to be honest, at this point nobody calls each other by their full names. Girls usually use their nicknames for each other or short versions of their names.