~7~

{Sweet Summer Day by Twice}
<~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~>

It's a sunny morning of another camp day. Most of the people already woke up and doing what their scoutmaster said. Loud and cheerful music played from giant speakers, that were placed in every corner of the camp. Group of 9 girls was running through the little houses of the camp.

"Let's go! It's beach day!" happy Sana and Dahyun exclaimed while jumping up and down while hugging each other. Twice Club members can bet their lives, that they've never seen Saida this happy. They were practically flying to the beach full of excitement and good energy.

"Don't run fast, Sana! You're going to fall and hurt yourself!" Jihyo said. She was concerned about Sana only because this girl is well known for her clumsiness and silliness. And most of the time Sana would hurt herself just by doing some usual things.

"Ah! I love it here!" Sana said by the time girls arrived at the beach. And indeed it was beautiful. The weather was hot and the sun didn't have any plans on going away. There's no way you wouldn't love it here. It probably was the nicest day of the summer today.

"This is the camp life I prefer," Jihyo said while watching Sana, Dahyun, and Momo playing in the water. She then noticed how Mina, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu started building a sandcastle near. Nayeon and Jeongyeon just joined Jihyo under the big umbrella, to hide from the sun.

"Ah, Jihyo!" Jeongyeon looked at Jihyo like she forgot something. She wanted to ask something that was in her head the whole day. "Don't you know, why scoutmaster says something about snacks from the kitchen the whole day?" Jeongyeon said and scratched her neck. Seems like something in the camp was wrong, but Jeongyeon had no idea what exactly was going on.

"I don't know..." Jihyo said and looked at the girls. As a leader of the Twice club, she usually told all the news to the girls. But today she had no idea what could've possibly be done at the kitchen.

"Do you know what happened?" Jeongyeon asked Nayeon as she looked at her girlfriend. Nayeon shook her head 'no' and looked back and Jeongyeon. This kitchen thing is really weird. "Pabo..." Jeongyeon replied to Nayeon. The older girl didn't hesitate to hit Jeongyeon as an answer to her attitude. These two will never change.

|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|

"Unnie?" Dahyun asked while looking at Sana. Momo is still in the water, but Sana and Dahyun are playing in the sand, trying to make a castle or just something cute.

"M?" Sana asked and looked at Dahyun. She grabbed some sand in her hands and tried to build something, but ended up just ruining everything she did before. Sana pouted her lips.

"I found one cool place, but I don't if I should show it to the others..." Dahyun said and looked at Sana's ruined sandcastle. She moved closer to the older girl and tried to help her.

"Why? Is it really this cool?" Sana asked and smiled when she saw Dahyun helping. They set beside each other and fixed the broken castle with the brightest smiles ever.

"Yeah. Should I show it to you first?" Dahyun asked and looked Sana in the eyes. They were so close to each other, that if someone pushed them just a little, they would've kiss already.

"I would love to see it," Sana said while looking at Dahyun's eyes. At this moment she felt butterflies in her stomach. She then looked at Dahyun's lips. At this moment she was sure about only one thing. She's in love with Dahyun.

"Cool. Tomorrow I will show it to you. Today I still need to do something more important." Dahyun casually said and looked at the sandcastle. She then gulped and cleared her throat for some reason. She returned to the fixing process.