I Love You

Millie's POV

Finn and I made love last night. I loved the way he made me feel. I still can't get over the feelings that I felt at that moment. I want him, I love him, I need him. He does it like no one else and that's how I like it. Jacob always wanted to do it with me, but I never wanted to with him. I felt like I should've saved myself for someone else. And that's exactly what happened.

I got into the shower, playing Can't Be Mad At Me by Kiana Ledé. I kinda like the song. I felt warm arms wrap around my body and I smiled. "Hey, baby," Finn muttered, kissing my neck. "Hey, babe. I missed you." I replied. "Oh," he says. "What? I know you weren't gone, but I needed to see you. And I like that you're here with me. I wanna see you." I said, turning around to face him. Finn leaned in first, kissing me softly on the lips. "How is it that you get more beautiful every time I see you?"

"Are you sure that's not just your imagination?"

"Oh, baby girl, I'm sure. You're cute, petite, beautiful, and most importantly, you are the smartest woman I've ever met." Finn complimented. I blushed, letting him wipe the water drops off my face. "You have no idea what I wanna do to you right now," I whispered. We backed into the shower stream, kissing tenderly. "I love you," I said. "I love you, too. I wanna show you how much I love you." I was picked up and taken to my bed. "Finn, we're all wet now. It's gonna ruin my bedsheets."

"Wet in what places?" He asked, his voice growing deep and sexy. "What places do you prefer to know of, baby?"
"Places that... feel good. Like maybe your... you know where I'm going with this?" He whispered as he kissed down my body. Spreading my legs open, I gasped as he stuck his fingers in me. Moving them, I moaned softly. "Oh,"

"I'm making you feel so good, baby. I'll do it slow and deep. Not soft, though. I slide open these pretty little legs again and you can wrap your legs around my waist. I orgasm to hearing you moan and wrap your legs around me harder. You start getting hot and your walls wrap around me harder. That's how I know your orgasm's coming. I start to rub your swollen nub and make you come in seconds." Finn seduced.

I grew even wetter as he described my perfect fantasy. "Baby, that's so, so, so..." I swooned. "Go ahead, baby. Say it. I'll fulfill that fantasy and make sure it's the best you ever had, babygirl. I wanna love you so well." He said, his fingers pumping faster. I grabbed his hand, stopping his hand. "I want it, baby. Please, gimme now. I need it, daddy, now." I rambled. I was trying to tell him that I wanted him, but a bunch of horny crap just came out.

"I'll make you come so much."
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
I swear, it was the best feeling I'd ever had. Finn driving in and out of me and me clamping down on him like a vice. We came together, making love for hours and hours and hours. Love that was strong and would be tested very, very soon.