"Sassy?!?"

Tony Stark POV

Those damn kids. I swear to god teenagers think that they can just do anything and get away with it.

Well not on my watch.

I was currently hacking into S.H.I.E.L.D's database so that I could look for those kids.

I found one of them, Apparently his name is Perseus Jackson.

RESTRICTED

Perseus Jackson

Identification: Jet Black Hair, 6'1" Tall, sea green eyes, and looks skinny, don't NOT under ANY circumstances engage in combat!

Description: Sassy, Very Fidgety (ADHD?), wears orange CBH t-shirt all of the time, carries ballpoint pen in pocket.

Crimes:

Blew up two schools (kicked out of 6)

Blew up the St.Louis Arch

Important Events:

Kidnapped across the country

Went missing for nine months

Last sighted in Greece

This kid has "Sassy" as one of his descriptions.

Sassy.

Like seriously, I want Sassy on my record how did he manage to be so Sassy?

I need to hack S.H.I.E.L.D so that my description says "Sassy". How Sassy do you have to be to have it as a definifening trait?

Whatever I'll drop it.

This kid has a record. It is strange though how they don't have a whole lot of information on him. Usually S.H.I.E.L.D has extremely detailed records. 

Unfortunately he is "restricted" from ordinary shield agents from going after him. 

Luckily, I'm not a S.H.I.E.L.D agent, nor am I an ordinary one.

I decided I would wait a little bit to go slightly injure the both of them. I walked up to Natasha's bedroom so that I could check up on the Baby Spider. 

I was going to do more than slightly injure them, I decided in that moment. They hurt my ki- intern. They were gonna get it.

Try to deflect a repulsor blast from my Iron Man suit with "Sassiness".

Percy Jackson POV

I sliced my hand through the Iris message hoping that they would all understand, once they understood.

Wait, that didn't make any sense.

I hoped that they would understand once they Knew. Yeah know the thing.

Oh screw it.

Once they knew about demigods and gods and all jazz, they would hopefully forgive me for cutting them off.

I jogged towards my cabin, thinking "Annabeth is gonna murder me for inviting two mortals to the camp, better pray to the Gods she doesn't murder me to the point of no return."

Annabeth sat waiting in my cabin.

Waiting.

Oh gods I was gonna get it.

"PERCY ACHILLES JACKSON!"

I winced at her sharp tone, thinking that she was gonna take away something more important that what she did last time. Ma poor blue cookies.

"HOW COME IT TOOK YOU ABOUT 7 YEARS TO COME UP WITH A GOOD IDEA?!?!?"

Huh. That was a different response than I was expecting.

"I MEAN 7 YEARS PERCY THAT'S LIKE A WORLD RECORD!"

I was gonna say something along the lines of "How come mortals coming to the camp is a good idea" but she started to explain herself without my little comment.

"I can't believe that you came up with the M.C.U Box Percy, it's like your only achievement!"

"I'd would have expected literally anybody else to come up with this, anybody!"

I decided that I would break down into a uncontrollable mess after a sassy comment.

"You're yelling very nice things at me and I'm not sure how to react."

And then I walked out of the Poseidon Cabin very calmly.

Annabeth said my name in a confused and concerned voice but it had already started.

I sprinted at full speed towards the beach praying that everybody would leave me alone.

Peter Parker POV

I heard Mr.Stark coming down that hallway, probably to check on me.

Ever since the "Homecoming accident" as it had been deemed, he started acting like a parent, and to be honest I didn't really mind it.

I quickly considered all of my options.

1.) I could stick to the ceiling, and Loki could disappear to who knows where,  but I couldn't bring Auntie Tasha with me.

2.) I could ask Loki to do "Get Help"

I decided the second option was preferable.

"Hey Loki?"

"What?" He asked while sharpening his knives, very openly.

"Get Help?"

"Absolutely Not."

Worth a shot. I was just sitting there, when I came up with a brilliant plan.

Let's get this clear for those wondering. Just because I have a "Spidey Sense" or a "Peter Tingle" it does not mean I have common sense.

One time I decided that I should jump out the window in front of Mr. Stark as a prank.

Not a good idea.

He called his suit and jumped out the window after me, and I was grounded from Vine references for an entire MONTH! Who does that?!?! 

I mean I coulda dropped ma croissant out the window for all he knew.  

I snickered out loud at my reference drawing Loki and Tasha's attention toward me.

"Window?"

"Terrible idea."

"Let's do it."