"Who is dis"

BONUS CHAPTER MY BEAUTIFUL READERS!

??? POV

"Crap." I said in a worn out tone.

My girlfriend walked in my workshop room, and wrapping a woven blanket around my shoulders.

"Movie?" She asked.

"Yes please."

As I neared the staircase an automated C-3PO said "This staircase is off limits to all except the Hero of the g-g-Gods and his sexy girlfriend."

My girlfriend glared at me.

I continued to walk up the staircase rambling the entire way to the couch.

"-Haha, I really gotta fix him, sounds like a bug in the speech coding, maybe I should just fix him and yeah know you really are a great girlfriend and I love you so much- what movie should we watch? Finding nemo is pretty great but so is parks and rec- your awesome-"

She cut me off with a kiss and pulled me over to the couch where she had I.T Crowd set up and ready to play.

"Your great."

"I know."

And with that she grabbed the remote and we started to binge watch the entire series.

She leaned into the crook of my arm and laid her head on my chest as we watched the first episode of the series in content, the only noise the sound of machines running, and the only smell was of machine oil and a hint of tartar sauce.