"Peter-man"

A/N: I had to edit the chapter "Hera the Hydra" so that this works out smoothlyer, hope you guys don't mind 

Percy Jackson POV

I woke up under the sea. 

Quite literally I thought to myself as a school of fish swam past.

I swam to the surface, looking to see how far out I was. 

I turned around a couple times treading water.

I could see Annabeth waiting for me on the shore, I swam towards her.

Halfway there I realized that my entire body hurt very badly.

Sorry.

I sunk towards the bottom of the ocean, taking off my shirt simultaneously.

"Ouch" I muttered, looking at my wounds from the "dream" I saw several stab wounds, javelin wounds, acid, poison, and just about any other thing that you could think of. 

All of these wounds were almost completely healed, but I knew that if I swam to shore without assistance, Someone would murder me with words.

I should call Magnus for help on that one, he almost died in a flyting between him and-

Wait.

How does that even work? 

Loki was mind controlled right?

I'll ask them later.

But, how did Loki get out of the walnut?

At the end of my very intelligent thought process I was feeling a lot better and decided that I would start making my way back to shore.

I asked Stan if he could give me a ride back to shore, and as I said earlier I didn't want to get murdered with words.

^#^#^#^#^Time Skip!^#^#^#^#^

I arrived to the shore and Stan let me get off and swim the rest of the way, as he didn't want to get stuck in the sand.

Many of the new campers screamed and ran away at the sight of Stan, but the older campers were used to this by now, they just rolled there eyes at me and tried to comfort the newer campers.

Annabeth was awoken by the screaming.

Walking towards the shore, she saw Stan and just waved at him. 

This was a normal thing.

I finished swimming to shore, Annabeth engulfed me in a big hug and then gave me a peck on the cheek. 

"I couldn't do it."

"What?" I responded. I am now extremely confused as I don't know anything Annabeth can't do.

Except not be amazing at everything.

"I couldn't bring you out."

"Oh" Was my intelligent reply.

"That boy you met the other day, I asked him to come here early because he's a superhero and I thought that he could bring you out. PTSD and all of that."

"That makes sense, but how did you know he was a superhero?" We started walking towards the Poseidon cabin.

"You told me how he introduced himself, as Peter-Man and then again as Spider-Parker "

"Oh yeah, he did that."

I opened the door to my cabin, and graciously allowed Annabeth to go in before me.

"After you, m'lady"

"Thank you, kind sir" She bowed and laughed a bit, letting out an adorable snort.

I walked in after her closing the door to my cabin. We sat down on one of the many open bunk beds.

I wrapped my arm around her waist and she laid her head on my shoulder.

"Are we gonna be okay?"

"Of course."

Little did I know that the "dreams" were just the beginning.