chapter 2- A deal set in stone

Bill's pov
Think about it pine tree your sister left you out here to die now you have two choices ether we come together and make a deal and have revenge on your sister or you can stand by and have a front row seat of seeing the whole world die or bow down to me wile you getting torched,I said.*For some reason I didn't want him to get torched I think it's just feeling the level of  power being wasted but that cant be right he's a human.*

Dipper's pov
*I wanted revenge on my sister but he still didn't say what he wanted in return.* what do you want in return I said. He thought for a moment then he said "I want you to be my main servant." *Like that it a normal thing for him ask for.* what do I have to do if I me come your main servant.

Bill's pov
*He was actually thinking about it I was expecting him to shoot down the hole thing right way.* you just have to listen to the rules,stay by my side,and obey my every command.

Dipper's pov
*when he said that a humanist creepy smile formed on his face I as thinking over the rules I didn't really like the deal but the temptation for me to take revenge on my sister took control over me* ill do it I said.

Bill's pov
*Just when I was about to give him a second option I was surprise when he said he would do it for some reason I was tempted to make him wear a maid dress but I know if I did be would completely back out of the deal so instead I stook out my hand and inighted it with blue fire after a few seconds he grabed my hand and the deal was set in stone. Soon after he passed out I quickly picked him up bridal stile and  took him to his new room.*