chapter 8-you did

Mabels pov (still)
What do you mean the whole time were in here you say no bill controlling him some how now because the barrier is down dippers in full control make up your mind."look ok Dippers week but he is smart he was my apprentice, if Bill was in his mind he would have locked up the answer some how."said grunkle ford. Who cares who's in control he betrayed us he's the one who made the deal with the stupid Dorito.*They actually agreed I finally made them turn away from Dipper.* wait what was that form if Dipper had it I probably have it to I'm his twin. I say*everyone's hope rose but was quickly shot down by a Dorito and a flipping fag stupid excuse for a brother.*

Bill's pov
No you dont. I say everyone seems to have there hope pretty low. "How do we know your not lying corn chip." Said shooting star *I hate that name.* think about it you and pine tree have nothing in common,he gets his form from the dipper on his head.I say annoyed with shooting star. "Please nothing powerful can come from that body unless you had did something to him you stupid deamon."*I didn't mind but pine tree is boiling* "excuse me but who fell into our trap and ended up in the dungeon not us you did." *That looked as if it hurt shooting star but me and pine tree knows its just a stupid act that many other humans still fall for.*