My Lord

Y/n woke up in a cold, dark room. There didn't seem to be anyone else.

She held her hand up to her head. It hurt.

'Ow...what the hell? Where am I..?'
Y/n got up, and wandered around the room, hugging herself for comfort and warmth. All she could hear were her steps echo off the walls.

"Hm..you're finally awake."

Y/n looked behind her.
A tall and gorgeous man stood before her, his eyes seemingly bright among the dark. And his hair looking as if it were strands of gold.

At time like these, Y/n would jump out of a window because of how scary the man seemed. She didn't want to though...his aura felt calm, and she felt the need to serve him.

"I heard you had an entity similar to mine...would you please demonstrate it to me?" The man purred.

Y/n without hesitation, summoned the figure, staring up at the man's eyes.

"Have you found anything special it can do~?" The man questioned.

"Not really...it's just been there by my side."

"We'll work on that then" The man said. "-But for now.."

Y/n tensed up.
The man had pulled her into a hug. She didn't know how it happened so fast, but she didn't care. Y/n relaxed onto his body, hugging him back. She had been waiting for someone to love her back, and now, she finally had it...