Not The Best Way to Meet...

2nd person POV and it might be like this for a while because I think it fits the story better.(or maybe not)

You opened your eyes and found yourself in someone's arms.

You look up to see Kakyoin staring down at you.
"Nori..?" You looked around, confused.
"Don't worry Y/n, were safe."
Two other men were standing around you. Despite Kakyoin assuring you that we're safe, you couldn't help but tremble in fear.

"Maybe we should introduce ourselves" The older man said. Despite his age he seemed pretty strong. "My name is Joseph Joestar, that over there is Mohammed Avdol"
Avdol smiles "Its nice to meet both of you."

The man named Joseph looked at you, you didn't understand why he was staring at you. Then you realized he was waiting for you to say your name.

"Oh..M-my name Y/n L/n, nice to meet you." You stuttered.

"And I'm Noriaki Kakyoin, I'm very sorry we had to meet this way..."

Jospeh shrugged it off. "It wasn't your fault, that flesh bud was messing with your brain. Your lucky I have such a great grandson!" He bragged.

Your visions are blurry from what happened between you and Jotaro, but from what Joseph told you. DIO had embedded a flesh-bud into you and Kakyoin's brains. These enhanced your emotions to where you willingly followed his orders.

"Can I thank Jotaro?" You said.
"He left the room a few minutes ago, before you woke up. I don't think he wants any visitors at the moment..especially after that fight." Joseph said.

You looked down, fumbling with your thumbs, "Ah, I understand..."
Joseph gave you a reassuring look, "It's alright, you can thank him tomorrow morning! But for now, we should let you two sleep."

Joseph and Avdol got up, leaving you and Kakyoin. Alone in the room.

You walked over to another bed, situated right next to Kakyoin's.

"Well..today was bizarre." You muttered.

"...I think more bizarre things await us tomorrow." Kakyoin responded.

There was dead silence between you two, Kakyoin getting up to turn off the lights
"Good night Nori"

"Good Night Y/n"