Anything For DIO

Time Skip(You're now walking where Jotaro and his annoying fan group meet up, I'm putting this in 1st POV this time)

I walked to where Kakyoin's was positioned, staring at his painted canvas.

"Do you have to paint him? We're gonna kill him after all so what's the point of painting?"

Kakyoin seemed to be lost in thought for a second..."I guess I just like seeing him miserable, even if it's just a painting..."
With a swift hand movement, I watched as Kakyoin painted a red line on the canvas, where Jotaro' s knee was. "Hm..his stand is very powerful. No wonder he wanted us to get rid of him." Kakyoin said.

I looked at Kakyoin, "But, he'll be no match for our stands."

I turned to watch groups of girls scream in worry at their 'beloved' falling down the stairs. How pitiful.

"Let's go." Kakyoin instructed, walking down to the stairs where Jotaro had fallen. I followed right behind him.

Kakyoin pulled out a handkerchief and held it up to Jotaro "You..it looks like your leg is bleeding. Use this handkerchief to wrap it up."

I watched Jotaro carefully as he took the handkerchief from Kakyoin. "Will you be alright?" Kakyoin said.

I flashed a small smile at Jotaro. I could hear whispers among the girls who were following him. it was funny to hear them bicker about how I shouldn't even look at Jotaro.

"Yeah, it's just a scratch..." Jotaro said.

'Sounds as if he's trying to act cool..pathetic.'

Kakyoin began to walk away, so I walked next to him.

"Hold it."
I stopped walking, and turned to Jotaro.

Jotaro stares at me and Kakyoin, "Thank you. We've never met before, do both of you go to my school?"

"Kakyoin Noriaki."

"Y/n L/n!" I said with a smile. Kakyoin continued speak-
"We transferred here yesterday, nice to meet you."
Kakyoin all of a sudden started walking again, and I didn't realize until a few seconds later.

"Hey! Don't leave me behind Nori!" I ran back up to him

Kakyoin's serious face seemed to calm down now that we were away from Jotaro. "You should pay more attention Y/n, we can't let our guard down on this mission."

"I know.." I pouted "Just don't go abandoning me!"

He patted my head, "I promise, I'll never leave you behind.".
We headed into the school, but instead of going to our classes, Kakyoin stood near the Nurse's window, and I stood near the entrance, hiding in a nearby hall.

I watched Jotaro walk into the Nurse's office.
'I wish I could just beat him up, right here, right now.'
However, I have to wait for Kakyoin's cue. 'I can't wait to see Jotaro's face of defeat! DIO-Sama will be proud of me!'

A few minutes later-
'It hasn't even been that long and I'm already bored..'
"Wha-" I looked down to see one of Hierophant Green's tentacles tugging at one of my socks.

'That's the cue!' I gleefully walked into the Nurse's Office.

It's show time.