17

G: Mew......are you free before the semester starts??
M: before the semester starts?!
He ponders over what gulf asked him
and why.
M: ohh....you found out.

Gulf's ears turned red....he was blushing....he turned his gaze to look the other side

M: well...... before the semester starts....I am free in the afternoon but not in the evening because I need to go home.
G: home?
But why?!?.... gulf asked panicking

M: it's my mom's policy....she says that on birthdays we can enjoy our day in the afternoon to the fullest but at night dinner time is family time....we can't deny that with any excuse.....it won't work in front of her.

G: and what if you have a boyfriend?

M: if I have a boyfriend....she would love to have him beside me on the dinning table letting him be a part of the family....Mew winked.

Gulf tried hard not to smile listening to what Mew just said but his smile betrayed him.

M: so....I....want you to come with me.
G: huh??
Gulf said alarmingly.
Mew pulled him closer holding him by his waist
M: don't worry...my family already knows about it....I came up with this when....I was in 12th grade....I told them about my likes and dislikes
So...you are coming with me....I'll consider it as my birthday present.
He said nuzzling his face in gulf's chest.
Gulf pushed him a lil.....this is not the time to be horny Mew!!!
We need to talk about it.
M: we had enough of it....now no more talking.
G: I am not coming home with you...I can't...can't be this shameless to go and declare before your family that I am your boyfriend.....even if your family knows about it.
Mew didn't say anything but simply rested his head on gulf's shoulder holding his him.
G: your family may accept you for who you are this doesn't mean that they'll accept your sex buddy as well

Mew raised his head a lil and pecked his lips....you are not my sex Buddy gulf....you are my boyfriend.

G: just tell me what you want..?!
Mew pulled gulf closer holding his waist and stormed his lips in gulf's..... kissing him smoothly....though deeply.
M: I've been telling you that for a while now.
G: I was paying attention the whole time...you didn't say anything related.
Mew kissed him again.....I...want...you.
He said breaking the kiss.

Gulf blushed....he pecked on mew's cheeks before attaching their lips again....kissing insanely like there is no tomorrow.

I am all yours.

Happy birthday p'mew!!!!
Thanya ran towards Mew hugging him tightly as soon as she saw Mew entered.
M: thank you princess.

They sat on the dinning table... Mew's mom had adorned the table with food...she had prepared all the favorite dishes of Mew
She does this every year.

Zee: happy birthday bro!!!
M: thanks.
Zee: you turned 19 this year but you look way older.
T: how could you say that....you are the one who looks older not p'mew....she said with poutty lips
Zee: how could My princess say that to me....you never take my side baby
Zee said ruffling her hair.
T: today is his birthday!

Everybody smiled at her innocence.
She was the most pampered of all because she was the youngest.

mom....you made this chocolate cake again?!
Mew said looking at the delicious cake kept on the table....right before him.

Yeah dear....I was confused between orange and chocolate...but finally I choose chocolate because you love dark flavour.... right?

Yeah mom...thank you so much...you are the best!!
Can you do me a favour..?!
I want you to pack a slice of it....I want my roommate to cherish my birthday cake so I'll take it with me back to my apartment.

Sure honey you can take as much as you want.
Well you Should have brought him here with you....I would have loved to meet him.

I'll bring him here...if I get a chance....Mew was smiling all through.

Hello everyone!!!

They all turned back to find the owner of the voice that interrupted them

Ohh san!!!
Mew's mom exclaimed looking at him.
Come...join us.

San greeted everyone present in the dinning room.
Happy birthday Mew.

Mew smiled still looking at his plate which had all his favorite food.

Thanks San.

Zee: you always find this excuse to visit us.
S: Mew is like a brother to me... Do I really need to find an excuse to see him?!

Zee: this family has three children...who are you?!
S: aunty....look at him he's driving me away.

Mew's mom slapped Zee on his head.... how could you say such things to him
San...you are like my child....you can visit us anytime you want to....our doors are always open for you.

S: thank you aunty.

Here...your birthday present....he poked Mew with his elbow to make him look at the present he was holding.
M: you don't have to buy me a present every year.
S: Hey...don't reject it please...I bought it specially for you.
Mew accepted it reluctantly.
Thanks!

S: I really miss the 14 year old you.
You were this small back then...he said gesturing his hand to show how small he was.
M: well...stop talking about me being that small...now I am as tall as you.
S: and also handsome like me.

Zee: wait a minute.....my brother is way handsome than you.... don't even think of comparing yourself with him.

San ignored what Zee said.... happy birthday Mew!!!
He said placing his hands on mew's shoulder.
M: thank you p'san.

Okay..... now let's cut the cake.... birthday boy is gonna cut the cake now
Yeaahh!!!!!!

Everybody clapped in unison.