22

M: gulf...you want to do it right now?!?!

Gulf went crazy and wasn't ready to listen to mew.....he was too seduced to stop.

No woke up to the shorts that hit him on his face....all he could see was their clothes lying on the ground and also on him and all he could hear was moans hitting those thick walls and echoing right in his ears.

He pulled up the blanket right upto his face and tried to sleep while ignoring the scene that was happening right in front of him under the blanket.

Gulf what are u do......gulf captured his lips before he could complete.....he slided mew's tee upto his chest to feel his well defined abs
Tongue leaching in and out to taste the saliva.

Gulf wanted mew so bad.

Mew took over and now he was hovering over gulf.....my kitten is hungry?!....I'll feed you satisfactorily babe.

He kissed gulf wildely while pulling down his shorts and throwing them away

He kissed gulf wildely while pulling down his shorts and throwing them away....he did the same for himself

Gulf was loving those pre-sex vibes.

Mew left his lips swollen only to move down to work his neck....leaving dark hickeys and roughly bitting his collar bones....while letting his hands play with those pinkish nipples.....making gulf moan under him.

By the time he was busy teasing gulf up and down his torso.....gulf's yearning reached another high.

Mew....I want you inside me...right now, gulf muttered smoothly enough to give him chills.

Mew while looking blindly into gulf's puppy eyes inserted two fingers inside him.
The puppy eyes that were continuously staring were now closed in pain coupled with pleasure.

Once he felt that gulf was comfortable....he started stroking his fingers in and out of him only to hear his moan.

After he felt gulf was ready to take his big cock he lubricated the pinkish hole and also his cock.

M: are you ready gulf?!

G: I already want you.
Mew thrusted his cock inside his hole with all his might.

Feeling that gulf was in pain.....he captured his lips and kissed him smoothly to assure him that this will turn into pleasure in no time
He started moving his hips keeping his legs on his shoulder.
Gulf's moan were music to his ears which kept on melodifying with every thrust.

After a few more thrust mew came on gulf's stomach and took his seat beside him.

M: How are you feeling now?!
G: full and satisfied.

Next morning gulf woke no up.
G: no get up and have your breakfast.....mew brought it for you

He handed over the bowl to no.....mew's phone beeped and it was lhong.