break up?😫

No: you guys wanna order anything else?!
Every dish is just more than mouth watering....I eat here often.

San: show me the menu.
No: yellow curry!!!!
The dish is too tasty to be denied....but of course the curry made by gulf's mom is way more delicious.
Even puifai asked gulf for.....
He was cut off by gulf's gaze.....which made him realise what he just uttered.

M: you came here with puifai?!
San: who's she?
Gulf's girlfriend?
G: no...she isn't.

San: did you like the present I gave you?
M: hmm....you don't have to buy me present every year.
San: ohh come on Mew.....it's my pleasure buying you present...I have been doing that since a long time.
M: back then you used to gift me snacks.
San: now I have money to buy you something precious...he winked.

No: since when do you guys know each other?!
San: I know him since he was in 7th grade...his brother and I were best friends so he introduced me to him
He was afraid that Mew may be bullied because this place was new to him.

No: who's gonna bully this tall and muscular man!
San: he was this tiny back then....he showed how tiny mew was gesturing his hand
Also he's part American...he has comparatively big eyes and white skin
So there were more chances of him being bullied....San ruffled mew's hair which Mew didn't like.
M: I have already forgotten about the past and I don't want to talk about it.

No: hey...do you have his photos?
San: yes I do Have if you want I can share with you a few of them.
No: yeah... I'll use them to blackmail him... that will be fun though
No said laughing his ass off.

Gulf was quietly listening to their conversation with an irritated face and frowned eyebrows which was doing nothing but accelerating his anger.

No: Gulf I have ordered you a shrimp in the fish sauce.
San: looks delicious but Mew can't eat it.
G: try it once it's not that spicy.
San: actually Mew could neither eat Raw nor spicy food....he has no appetite for these...unlike his brother who can eat the hell out of shrimp.

Gulf was really pissed off.... the thought that San knew Mew better than him was disturbing.

G: I am sorry but you NEVER told me that you don't like Raw food.
M: gulf it's not like I can't eat Raw food at all.
San: but Mew you spat them everytime you ate them.

M: stop playing with me San.
San: did I do something wrong?!
M: you don't have to poke your nose in my personal affairs....stop blabbering nonsense!!!

G: I'll be back in few minutes.

He left the place in anger....before he could calm himself down and realise what shit just happened he heard a familiar voice.

San: you okay?
G: yes I am fine.
San: what relationship do you share with Mew?

He was a bit taken aback by this question still he managed to reply

G: ROOMMATE

San: it's good that you are just his roommate.... because other than being mew's senior and his brother's best friend I am also....his first and only time.
He patted gulf's back and left him traumatized
Gulf clenched his Fist in anger....if San would Have stayed a lil longer he would have had a tough time facing gulf.

if San would Have stayed a lil longer he would have had a tough time facing gulf

Gulf and Mew came back to their dorm...gulf didn't talk to him the whole time...lil did Mew know what gulf was going through and what was gonna happen next.

M: gulf talk to me please.
Mew pulled gulf by his hand to make gulf face him.
G: I have nothing to talk to you.
M: I am sorry
G: why didn't you tell me that you don't like shrimp?!
M: it's not like I can't eat shrimp at all.
G: don't you dare lie to me.
Just accept that you can't eat them.
M: I can't.

Gulf pulled Mew by his collar before yelling at him
G: did you enjoy pretending and making a fool out of me?!
M: gulf I wasn't pretending...trust me. you wanted to eat and I wanted to please you
G:you don't have to please me....he said releasing mew.

M: what should I do then tell me?!
G: be honest!
Tell me about your likes and dislikes.

M: whenever I tell you....you never listen to me
Tears rolled down his cheeks

G: you had a chance to tell me the other day when I was forcing you to eat Raw fish

M: how could I have told you that"I won't eat because I don't like Raw food"
You know who would have been upset?
You.
G: fine....I agree that I don't listen to you.... Don't care about your likes and dislikes....don't care about anything
But I hate it too...when I had to learn about it from that guy.

M: what do you want me to do?!
G: never meet that guy ever again.
M: and why do I have to do as you say?!
G: because I Hate him.
Gulf's eyes were teary as well....he was struggling hard not to let them out.
M: I can't avoid San just because you hate him... he's my brother's friend and also the senior I respect.
What did he ever do to you?!

G: you don't need to know what he did to me....all you need to know is that I hate him.

M: You never care about my feelings
Mew's voice was shivering as he was trying hard to control himself from completely breaking down.

G: Mew!!!
I am warning you....dare you meet him again.
M: what if I don't follow?!

G: let's break up then.

A deep silence prevailed....."break up" word was pinching him to death.

M: You Hate to learn about me from San but you know what he understands me better than you
If he would have been here....he would have told you.....how much....I hate this word..... break up.

He left gulf alone and walked away

Gulf grabbed a pillow and threw it hard on the floor
Godddammnittt!!!!!
He broke down kneeling on the ground.