I'm back

Knuckle's pov:
It has been a year,since sonic went missing.Everyone is at the park discussing on where Sonic may be.Tails has been working nonstop on finding Sonic. We were all worried that he would burn himself out.
At first we all thought it was just another adventure that she ran off to get away from Amy on their supposed to be outing. But she never came, soon everyone was worried, even Shadow. Never thought that emohog would care. We know something's up. It doesn't make sense for Sonic to go somewhere without leaving a mark.

Tails pov:
Sonic has been missing for a year already.I had been working nonstop to find her,she was my big sister but I couldn't do anything to find her.
I was thinking on where to find her next,when all of a sudden there was an explosion at the village.Me and the others quickly ran to the battle place.Eggman has been attacking more ever since sonic went missing everyone and the local news had been asking the same question "Where is Sonic the hedgehog?"

Sonic pov:
I did it!I'm finally home in mobius!I just got back from camelot.I've been ruling camelot for 10 years and I'm finally back. Thanks to the groundwork I've laid out Camelot will be able to thrive with the knights running and without anyone ruling it for a while until Nimue and Caliburn have found a suitable candidate.

Sonic looks at herself and is surprised that she looks like she hasn't age much from when she left.She started to make her journey home. The scenery turn into a blur as she ran to Green Hill. Along the way, the former queen couldn't help but think,'I can't wait to see Tails and the others. Did he grow taller? Is Knuckles still pinning for Rouge? How's Silver and Shadow doing without me? Is Shadow getting alo-*boom!*'. I stop running and looked around. I could see a few badniks flying about shooting lasers. I swear I could see some chaos spears blowing things up.
'Seems like Eggman didn't waste any time while I was gone', I grin and ran to the battlefield.

No one pov:
When Sonic arrived to the battlefield she was stunned to see that none of her friends has changed not even tails.She didn't had time to think about it.Sonic quickly spin dash the robot that was about to crush her little brother. Dust kicks up forcing everyone to shut their eyes. They look up in awe and shock at the former queen.
Sonic stood in the middle of the field between her friends and Eggman. Her stance radiated cockiness yet with power and elegance from her time as queen.
"I'm back!",Sonic says with her cocky smile and a wave as everyone looks in shock.
"Y-you! You finally show up I see.",Eggman sputtered.
"Aww, nice to know that you miss me Eggman"
"Miss you? If there's anything I'm going to do is not missing my mark on destroying you! Attack!!!"

Multiple robots try came close and shot missiles at Sonic but non of them hit their mark. Like clockwork, she spindashes the robots till it's all filled with holes.
"Is that all you got Egghead? I would've thought that

Sonic pov:
After the battle I suddenly felt dizzy for some reason.I held my hand to my head to massage a little "Sonic" I heard tails calling me,I turn around and saw all my friends face were stunned and shocked to see me.Tails then came running to me with tears in his eyes he hugged me very tightly worried that I might slipped away from him.I hugged him back "I'm home Tails and I'm sorry for making you worried" I said,then I felt my head was in pain I backed away from Tails and collapsed.I heard my friends calling me worried my vision went blurry and I blacked out.

Shadow pov:
I caught faker before she collapsed on the ground everyone came to me and Sonic to check if she was alright "We need to get her to my lab to check on her" Tails said.I nodded and grabbed my emerlad out of my quills and chaos controlled to Tails place.
At Tails lab I gently place Faker on the bed and tails began to take test on her.I went out of the lab and head to living room along with the others.