Relaxing time

Tails pov:
Its been a week since the knights had stay in Mobius during the week, me and the others had gotten along with the knights including Shadow and Silver.

We were all at Sonics house relaxing since I was busy making a portal for the knights to get back I decided that I need a break from working. All of us were having a good time when Rouge said "Guys since next week is halloween how about we all go to Station Square to party?" "Yeah that's a good idea" I said "It's been so long since I had scared anyone before" Sonic said we all agreed to meet at Station Square next week "Mother I don't mean to interrupt but what is halloween?" Galahad asked "Halloween is a day where everyone dresses up as something and go out at night. The kids will go from house to house collecting candy. But they have to say the words 'Trick or Treat'",Sonic answers and Silver picks up where she left off, "If the owners don't give candy some of the kids might just prank them to retaliate" Galahad nodded along with the other knights "So we all agreed that we meet at Station Square?" I ask they all nodded and we all went out to look for a costume.

Shadow pov:
Its been a week already I was on my way to Sonic's house along with Rouge and Knuckles we decided to change our costume at her house since we were all curious what she and the knights will be wearing. I knocked on the door and Sonic open the door "Hey Blue can me,Knuckles and Shadow wear our costume at your house?" Rouge asked "Sure come on in" Sonic answer and we all entered, I saw that Sonic wasn't wearing her costume "Why aren't you wearing your costume?" I asked "Oh I was wearing my costume but then I tripped over something and the sauce that I was making for the treats spilled all over my costume so I went to wash it. Since I don't have any spare costume I decided that I will just be a knight " Sonic answered "Don't you worry hun because I brought a spare with me. I didn't know which to wear so I brought both with me. I'm gonna change first I suggest that you and Knuckles should also change too " Rouge said as she went into the changing room "You both can use the guest room to change" Sonic said we nodded and head to the guest room to change as we entered the room we changed into our costume and Knuckles asked "So are you excited for tonight. Don't worry we'll make sure that this will be the greatest halloween you ever had" he then whispered "We will make sure that we will get a lot of candy to eat later. Be careful when we get the candy because there is a whoere in the group. "You better share those candies" I looked at him he nodded and we went downstairs after we changed. Downstairs we saw that Sonic and Rouge are arguing about something.

Sonic pov:
"Rouge I am not wearing this costume!" I said "Come on Sonic its the only one I brought or would you rather wear my witch costume?" Rouge ask "Fine I'll wear it." I gave in and she pushed me into the changing room. I curse under my breath and wear the costume.

Rouge pov:
Sonic has been in there for 30 minutes I groan and entered the room. I was stunned on how stunning she looked I then said "Come on Sonic we need to go right now or we'll be late." "I am not going there wearing this, this is so embarrassing" Sonic said. I didn't bother listening to her I dragged her out and I swear I definitely saw that Shadow was blushing while Sonic cover her face with her hands. She was really embarrassed "Mother you look beautiful" Galahad said "I am not going to lie M'lady but you really look stunning in that outfit" "Agreed" Percival and Lancelot said. "Let's just go already" Sonic groan we all laugh then headed out

Sonic pov:
When we got to Station Square we saw the others waiting at the entrance. Scourge was a zombie, Mephlies as a vampire, Knuckles a mummy, Fleetway a ghoul, Silver a ghost, Amy as 'Little Red Riding Hood', Blaze a pirate, Cream an angel and Tails as a wizard. Lancelot and Gawain decided to wear their armor while Percival as a princess and Galahad as a prince those two looked so cute together.

 Lancelot and Gawain decided to wear their armor while Percival as a princess and Galahad as a prince those two looked so cute together

This is Sonic's costume
Imagine the red cloth is blue.

This is Shadow's costume Imagine the gold armour is silver

Imagine the gold armour is silver.