Who are you

Sonic pov:
When the dragon disappeared all the knights turned to look at me when they saw me they immediately kneel down. Even though they always do this I still find it unnecessary. I then said "Rise up" they all rise up and I saw that Galahad was fidgeting to hug me, I smiled and open my arms and said "come here" he used his telekinesis to lift me and the knights up and brought us together to hug. Me and the knights all laugh at how long it has been, when we broke the hug I turned around to see my friends face were shocked and some of their jaws were hung open. I laughed at their reaction and said "Well it seems that I have a lot to explain to you guys but first we should head over to my place then I will answer all your questions" they all nodded and me and Shadow chaos controlled to my place.

When we arrived at my house we went inside and sat in the living room, I then told them including the knights to sit down. When they all sat down "You all remember what I had told you two months ago right?" I asked they nodded "Well I wasn't lying when I said I was gone for ten years, you can asked these guys" I pointed to the knights. My friends looked at the knights, and the knights were confused on what was going on. I said "Well everyone meet the knights of the round table" I looked at the knights and said "Could you all take off your helmets" they nodded and took off their helmets and I swear I saw  almost everyone's jaws were hung open. I introduced to them "Guys this is Lancelot,Galahad,Gawain and Percival. Lancelot,Galahad,Gawain and Percival this is Shadow,Silver,Knuckles and Blaze your counterparts and my other friends Tails, Mephlies, Fleetway, Amy and Scourge."

The knights nodded and Percival said "It is an honour to meet lady Sonics friends the one she highly respected" "Well since is almost dark we should probably continue this tomorrow" they all agreed until Rouge asked "So where will the knights,Silver and Mephelis be staying?" I thought about it and said "Well since I only have four spare guests rooms so I guess Lancelot, Galahad, Silver and Mephelis will be staying with me Gawain should stay with Knuckles while Percival stays with Blaze" they all looked at each other and nodded in agreement "Galahad is it okay if you and Lance share the room together?" I asked "Of course mother" Galahad answered I heard a few gasp and Rouge and Amy yelled in sync "WHEN DID YOU GET MARRIED?!" We all covered our ears from their yelling "1.I am not married  2.Galahad is Lancelot adopted son and 3.The reason Galahad called me mother is because I helped Lancelot to raised Galahad when he was 10." I answered and they looked at me with their jaws dropped.

Shadow pov:
I saw Rouge smirking at me and soon everyone looked between me, Sonic and Silver. 'Just what are they doing?' I thought when then it hit me what they were looking about, I blushed a little then mumbled "stupid bat" she kept on smirking until Sonic asked "Hello what are you all looking about?" "Nothing" everyone said. She nodded and I saw Silver in deep thought 'I wonder what he is thinking about' I thought, "Hey Sonic is it okay if Shadow spend the night here since is already dark and Shadow too tired to chaos control there?" Rouge asked I glared at her. "Sure he can stay in the other guest bedroom that is if he is okay with it" Sonic answered I wanted to say no but since I was so tired I agreed to it. Before the others went back home Galahad asked "Mother if you don't mind me asking this but is it that Mephlies the one you had told us in your story the one that killed you?" "Yes that's true but he has turned over a new leaf" Sonic said " M'lady I don't mean to interrupt but umm how many people have tried to kill you?" Percival asked "Well, almost everyone in this room had tried to kill me everyone except for Tails, Rouge and Galahad" Sonic answered "WHAT?!" the knights yelled. "Yeah anyway its getting late we'll discuss this tomorrow. Tails can you make a machine to send the knights back to their world?" Sonic asked "Yeah I can but its going to take me a few weeks or two months for me to build it" Tails said "Well it looks like that you guys are gonna stay here for a while" Sonic said with that everyone went back home. When the others were out of sight Sonic asked "So Lance how long was I gone in Camelot?" "Well you were gone for 5 months in Camelot" Lancelot answered "Wow really well I guess we should go to bed now" Sonic said we all nodded and went to our rooms.

Mephlies pov:
When we got into our room I saw that Silver was deep in thought I then asked "Silver what are you thinking?" "Oh sorry I was thinking about what does it feel like to have a family, I mean Galahad has Lancelot as his father while Sonic as his mother for ten years. Well I can't help but feel jealous a little. That my counterpart was raised by parents while I didn't." Silver answered "Even though you were not raised or loved during your childhood but at least you have friends and me to love you as a family." I said "You're right."Silver said "We should get some sleep now." We got in bed and quickly slept I fell like that it is going to be a long time