You've got to be kidding me

Shadow pov:
Its been a few months since Sonic got back we were all resting on angel island. I never told anyone or Rouge about it but I had a crush on Sonic before she went missing,when I found out that she was missing I went berserk I never stopped searching for her.

When I found out that she also like me I had been trying to confess to her, but whenever I tried to someone or something always keep interrupting. Today I plan on telling her, while the others were doing their thing I went over to her " Sonic wanna have a race" I asked "Sure" she answered we started to get into position to run "We start from here to the waterfall whoever gets there wins" I said. She nodded and we sped to the waterfall, when we arrived it was a tie. I looked around to make sure no one was here, I checked everywhere and I slowly said "Sonic there is something that I want to talk to you about it" "Sure what is it?" she asked "Well over a year ago when you went missing we were all sad that we couldn't find you anywhere but when you showed up we were all happy to know that you were alive and when I had to watch over you for a week I- "boom" we turned around and saw an explosion. Just great why do you hate me so much Sonic said "Well we should get going and give Egghead a piece of our mind I nodded and we ran to battle along with the others.
No one pov
Shadow and Sonic got to the battlefield and see everyone fighting swat bots as usual, Blaze setting it on fire, Silver using telekinesis to immobilised and throw objects, Knuckles punching the robots, Rouge kicking the bots, Amy smashing it with her hammer and Tails using his laser gun.
Eggman was sitting on his hover craft.
"Ah, so nice of you both to finally join us"
"Aww, if I didn't know better I'd say that you actually miss us" Sonic said "Well let's see how you like this METAL SONIC ATTACK!!!" Eggman yelled Metal Sonic stood in front of Sonic and Shadow and began attacking "Shadow go help the others I'll take care of metal" sonic said shadow nodded and went towards the others to help . "Hey Metal come and get me!" Sonic yelled and Metal ran towards her they went into the forest and fought with Sonic destroying Metal. 'Man, I am so tired I better go help the others' Sonic thought as she was about to run she saw smoke and hurriedly ran to her friends. When she got there she saw one of Camelot's dangerous dragon "How did Gold Dragon get here?!" Sonic asked she looked around see that her friends were alright and Eggman had left, she ran towards the others and asked "What happened,how did Gold Dragon got here?" "We don't know when we finished with the bandits Eggman had left we were about to find you when all of the sudden that dragon came out of nowhere and started to attack" Knuckles answer "Wait how did you know that dragons name?" Tails asked "No time to answer you guys need to go I'll handle this I fought it before" Sonic said the others were about to protest when all of a sudden a portal came out of the sky and four familiar knights fell through it Sonic and others were shocked to see the knights but didn't have time to question as the dragon was about to burn the forest they quickly ran to fought the dragon. As the knights got up to see where they were they were stunned to see their counterparts fighting against the most dangerous dragon in Camelot. Sonic groan, she couldn't take seeing her friends fighting the dragon while the knights were just watching, she took her pendant and toss it into the air making the pendant becoming a sword Sonic grabbed the sword and her outfit changed into a cape and a crown on her head she then yelled "Lancelot ,Gawain and Percival get on the dragon Galahad use your telekinesis to lift  it!" "Everyone get off the dragon!" the knights were stunned to hear that familiar voice but didn't turn around to see and quickly listened to the order and attack it while the others also got off the dragon and watched from afar the battle. Sonic,Lancelot, Gawain and Percival got on the dragon they attack at its wings, stomach and head while Galahad lifted the dragon to make it far from the city. Sonic grabbed her sword and slay the dragon when the dragon collapsed she and the knights chanted some words and the dragon disappeared. When it was over her friends came over to her 'Well this is going to be a long day' Sonic thought.