1. Innocent Prisoner

Jae-Hwa pov

"There is no point in holding us as prisoners! I haven't even met him! He won't come to save me!" I shouted, pulling on the chains that were binding me.

"Oh honey, that's what you think... an Alpha will never leave his mate," she seethed as she walked out of the prison door before it closed.

I sighed and rested my head on the cold, concrete wall.

Why? Or importantly, when? was all I could think of. 

When did my life take such a drastic turn that now I am sitting in a prison...for something that isn't even my fault?

*A month ago*

A/N pov

Jae-Hwa stretched her body as she kept the last box containing her belongings down.

Ahh, I can't wait to start my University! This is the first time I am this much far away from my family. So I can do whatever I want, however I want, for a whole 4 years! Excitement and happiness bubbling in her body, she started to unpack her belongings.

Jae-Hwa started her University with full enthusiasm... which dropped instantly after a few days, but her happiness still remained. She even made a friend, who by coincidence, was also her neighbour, Mi Kwang. They both hit it off and became very good friends within a span of a few days, and as days passed, their friendship only became stronger.

Jae-Hwa's life was as simple as any other normal human's... except for a few things.

One day, after finishing all her assignments, she went out to read a book outside. There was a forest near her apartment building, though she had no clue how thick it was. She sat down and started reading her book, back resting on the tree trunk.

On the other side, a certain werewolf was uneasily walking in circles.

"I knew Jungkook would change once he finds his mate but I didn't know we would ever see him this much tensed," Jin commented.

Jungkook stopped walking and growled at the older werewolf, "Is this all a joke to you?!"

Jin flinched at his tone, he may be older than him but Jungkook was their Alpha after all.

"Jungkook, she is your mate whether you like it or not... there is no point in getting all stressed out like this," Namjoon reasoned with him.

"You don't get my point! If I can smell her now than that means she is not from our pack. How can I trust her to be the Luna and lead our pack?"

"The only way you will get to trust her is actually going out and meeting her rather than dying from stress here," Yoongi fired, obviously annoyed by Jungkook's worry.

Usually, Jungkook would go crazy mad if anyone talked to him in this way but he lets his hyungs get away with it...most of the time.

"Yeah, Yoongi hyung is right...but," Jimin said while elbowing Taehyung, "we can go and met her if you don't wanna."

"No! None. And I mean it. None of you will ever even think about going near her until I give you the permission to."

"You haven't even met her and you're already this much possessive? I wonder what will happen once you mark her~," Jimin teased, earning a growl.

"C'mon you guys, stop teasing him," Hei-Ran came in and playfully smacked Jimin on the head. But ended up getting bear-hugged by him - Jimin was very physical when it came to his mate.

Annoyed by everyone inside, Jungkook exited the house to get some fresh air. None of them is even trying to understand my concern. He had been able to smell his mate for a few days now, coming to the conclusion that she lives nearby and just moved in a few days ago.

As he walked a few feet more into the forest, the faint smell became stronger. Maybe I should go and meet her myself. It is better than just standing here anyways.

Jae-Hwa pov

A faint sound of crunching leaves made me come out of the fantasy world of the book I was reading. Not so far away, there was a rabbit, probably looking for something to eat. Its golden fur was what caught my attention. The golden colour was very vibrant - too vibrant, almost to the point of being unrealistic. I slowly put my hand in the pocket of my pants and took out my phone. I can't miss this opportunity to take a picture, its golden fur, coupled with those red eyes...it looks so beautiful.

The rabbit hopped towards the forest before I could get a picture. I stood up and slowly walked behind it, trying to get a good picture. Ugh! Stop moving so fast! All I want is just a good picture! The rabbit must've sensed my presence as it started to hop faster. Soon enough, I lost its track.

I looked up to check how far in the forest I had come. Luckily, my apartment building was still visible. Looks like I haven't come much far in the forest. But I lost the rabbit though. I turned back to walk out of the forest when I heard another rustling sound, this one more clear. Is that the rabbit? I'll just quickly peek and go away instantly if it's another animal.

As I stepped towards the source of the sound, I caught a glimpse of something golden. I took another step forward, it conformed that the 'thing' was indeed a rabbit. Taking a breath of relief, I went closer to take a look. Why is it not moving...?

Upon reaching the body, I realized. That's blood??!

The rabbit is not moving so it's dead, more like KILLED!

I have to get out of here, there are predators here...

As soon as I turned around, a wolf came out of the bushes.

The wolf was growling. Its ears were pointed forward, expressing its attacking stance. Slowly, it was taking its steps forward as I was moving backwards. Did this wolf kill the rabbit too?

The wolf kept coming forward.

Any moment now, and it would pounce on me.

One more step back.

I need to find something.

One more step forward.

Anything...anything...anything.

I stepped on something hard. I slowly leaned down and grabbed it with one hand.

The wolf stopped.

It jumped towards me. I tightened my grip on the branch and swung it in front of me with full force. The branch hit the wolf and it fell on my right side. The force caused me to stumble and fall too. He's heavy.

I quickly hauled myself up and ran as fast as my legs would allow.

Faster! Faster!

The wolf's angry growls became clearer and clearer.

He's catching up to me!

I screamed as a searing pain shot through one of my legs, causing me to fall face-first on the ground. I gasped as I was crushed under the wolf's weight. It's hot breath fanning my face.

Hey guys!

First of all, thank you for giving this book a try! I hope you would enjoy this book. Feel free to comment and express your opinions!

Secondly, this is a work of fiction and none of it is actually true. I do not own any of the BTS members. Of course, the other characters are mine and so is the story.

This book is a work of fiction which means that the personalities of the BTS members and the scenarios that happen are made up by my imagination. This story does not, in any way tell how the BTS members are in real life.

And another pointer that the words in Italic are the thoughts of the characters and are not said out loud.

-BookwormArmy7