↬ neil perry ↫

based off the previous chapter 'you catch him masterbating' :D

neil was a little caught up, todd was out at the study hall so he was having some time to himself. he'd found himself unbelievably enamoured by you, his study buddy, which left him with a few issues that he had to deal with and forgetting that you were currently on your way for your study session.

"god, yes." he breathed breaking the silence in the room, slowly running him hand up and down his weeping shaft. images and thoughts of you in his bed flash through his head, spurring him closer to orgasm.

"oh, oh god." wrist flicking faster and mind reeling, he barely comprehended the sound of the door opening.

"ahh, y/n.." the name slipped from his mouth the same moment he recognised a figure at the door. oh shit...

all in an instant he shot up, attempting to cover himself while you profusely squeak out apologies and face the door covering your eyes. even once the dust settled and you were left with a deafening silence, you still faced the door much to neils appreciation.

"i'll uhh, give you... a minute..." you mutter before scrambling out the door. neil sighs heavily before collapsing back onto the bed.

"just go away." he glares down at the erection still evident in his pants.

a few minutes had passed and thought it safe to check in on neil, knocking this time. he sat on the edge of his bed, head in hands staring at the floor, you took your seat beside him.

"god y/n, i am so so sorry that you saw that.." he muttered under his breath, barely audible.

"no it's really fine. i should've knocked, barging in like that isn't polite." you gently place your head on his shoulder in attempt to comfort him from the amount of humiliation he must feel.

"i shouldn't even be doing that even in the first place! it's objectifying and you don't-" cutting him off with your lips to prove that it really was ok. pulling away, his face pulled in absolute shock.

"i'd be lying if said i hadn't thought about you too." you whispered lowly staring straight into his eyes. cupping you're jaw and bringing your face back to his, you spent the rest of the afternoon 'studying'.

++++++++
tried to keep it short and sweet but ended up short and shit lmao. also i'm sorry for making you read the words weeping shaft blegh
-g.