2. sarcasm is the new hot

LOVE FOREVER, LOVE HAS FREELY TURNED FOREVER YOU AND ME WINDMILL, WINDMILL FOR THE LAND IS EVERYBODY IN?/ Feel good inc- Gorillaz

          WORD COUNT: 657

"Welcome to sunny green motel, what can I do for ya?" she hears her coworker, Liz, say.

There's a long pause, then she hears,
"Hooooly shit!" Liz shouts, "You're the arctic monkeys!"

"yep," she hear a deep english voice reply. She doesn't really know who or what the arctic monkeys are. Sure, she knows what the actual arctic monkey is, but whoever these guys are.. yeah no clue. About two minutes later a sputtering Liz came fast-walking into the back room, where she is.
"Jas, please, you gotta go and serve them, I totally just fucking embarrassed myself in front of my favourite band!!" Liz pleads.
"Okay, okay!" she replies

She walks out the back room, pulling up her knee socks and straightening her polo shirt as she does so. She glances at the four men in front of her. I mean yeah they're hot, She thinks. A thick accented voice interrupts her from her thoughts,
"You- You're not the same girl from like two minutes ago.." The one a the back slurs, he's got a 50's vibe to him. Anddd, hes very obviously extremely drunk.

She replies to him with, "No, I'm not." that gets her a small chuckle from 50's vibe.

"Can we get two suites, please mate?" One at the front said, he's wearing a white t-shirt with a sleeveless denim jacket on top, black jeans and some plain white trainers.

"Um, this is a motel, the best I can do is two rooms." She returns.

He looks confused for a second before he says, "Oh, right, two rooms please!"

"Okay, um coming right up!" No, no, no!! I did not just say coming right up, I'm not a bartender for god sakes! She hands the denim jacket guy two room keys, room 504 and 505.
"Eyy, would ya look at that!" he says, showing the room key to 505 to his friends. "That a coincidence or summat?" 50's vibe adds.
"Dunno," his eyes meet hers, "Is it?"

"Uh.. no."

She's beyond confused, why the hell are they so 'OMG coincidence!!'
Ohhh, She mentally slaps herself, they're a band, it's probably a song.

"Yeah, thanks anyways," denim jacket says. They saunter away, but 50's vibe guy stays glued to the spot, then he says "Thanks, mate." his thick accent made 'thanks' sound like 'fanks'

"Um, yeah no problem, mate."

He chuckles and saunters off to his friends who were waiting at the small staircase for him.
"OH MY GOD!" She literally jumps out her skin, "Liz!!" She shouts "What the fuck?"

"Sorry," she says, "It's just, jesus, how did you handle that so fucking well?!"

"Well, um, I don't know," She pauses, "They're just people to me, I guess."
She knew she was about to get Liz-bombed in how they are literally so so famous and how she literally has them all over her walls.

"Just people?!" she basically screams, "People?! These people have changed my life for the greater good, I mean I stopped watching like two hours of tv to listen to those people, whom I fucking love! So, shut your uneducated mouth and go and, um," she pauses, "Go watch two hours of tv!!"

"Alright, you win, Liz!" She dramatically falls onto the soft comfy sofa, "I'm gonna watch so much tv!"

No one ever comes to the motel, well not often anyway. So, Liz and her mainly just watch tv, well mainly her, because Liz is going through that tumblr phase thingy that's going around now, hence why she was babbling on about bands and shit.

"Well, fine, I'm off to listen to MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE BAND!" she shouts the last part. "They're not gonna hear you." Jas says

"They might."

"Right, I'll leave you to it."