Addendum

Hi guys, please read the other works i posted ❤️

Shatter the Wall (4fanci)

His life was grey like the ashes of Hogwarts, like the sky above. That was his future: stone and ash. A story of redemption for one of the least deserving.

Lost Image (EvilGu)

Hermione must marry Draco Malfoy- the only wizard that (begrudgingly) petitioned for her who is not actively trying to kill her. If only there was some loop-hole... Can the unlikely pair survive marriage, in-laws, ghosts, murderous enemies, and their own traitorous feelings?

Wrong Life / Wrong Wife (camnz & 4fanci)
[SEASON 1 & 2 INCLUDED ALR IN ONE BOOK]

Hermione wakes up in the wrong bed, with the wrong face, and with a husband that hates her.

Sundown (TheSuperSass)

As Persephone lay in the cool grass the shade offered her, a chill crept across her body. She wondered if invoking his name would really bring her estranged husband to her as Demeter feared. She was still, her cheek on the ground, her hand pressed into the dirt, her fingers tapping the ground. "Hades..." she whispered. "My king..."

The Accidental Malfoy (Rumaan) [On Going]

Hermione is fed up of seeing her friends leave her behind. She's thirty, alone and broody. Not one to wait around, she decides to take matters into her own hands and have the child she's always wanted. The resulting pregnancy is far from what she expects.