40

𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐞 | 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

I always imagine what would be our first meeting like- that i'm patiently waiting for you in the park; nervous about what will be your reaction when you laid your eyes on mine.

I imagine myself hugging you tight as you hug me back and kiss my forehead with love. With your warmth I feel safe and sound that I can even sleep in your arms.

I imagine myself watching the night sky with you as we talk about our future. That would be the sweetest thing I want to do with you.

I imagine myself having a picnic date with you- eating each others favorites and laugh as we tickle each other. How beautiful to be with you in a simple yet memorable date like this.

I imagine myself as we lean on each others forehead while dancing with only our own heartbeats as our music. I close my eyes as you close yours and subconciously smile to each others jokes.

I imagine myself being introduced to your family and friends and they love me as you do to me. They would give me warm hugs and smiles as I shyly avoid their gazes- while you are hugging me from behind proudly smiling while you were saying, "She's mine"

I imagine myself having a big fight with you but then you still stayed by my side. Silently you reach my hand and interwined it as we reflect on what we have done to have a big fight like this. No more sorry's just hugs and kisses and everything will be fine.

I imagine myself being successful as you are. As I give my speech you would watch me from afar- smiling warmly as your tears starts to fall. As you give you speech I would smile while looking directly into your eyes. We made it.

I imagine myself walking down to isle as you wait there. Both were crying because of too much euphoria and as I hold your hand you wouldn't let me go until we utter our sacred vows. Until my lips met yours.

I imagine myself watching you as you cook our food. Wearing an apron really suits you as you concentrate on cooking you would sneak out a kiss and you'll wink at me- teasing me. I can't help but to smile.

I always imagine as we wash our dishes together teasing each other- playing with water. I can also imagine the two of us washing our clothes. Me hanging our briefs while you were hanging my bra and panty while you were teasing me of being naughty when in the first place you were the naughty one.

I imagine myself as I untie you necktie and remove your shoes together with your socks. I'll massage your head and shoulder because I know you are tired from work. I'm always there to hug and comfort you when you feel exhausted about everything.

I imagine myself having cute little angel in my arms and as I feed her with you by my side hugging me and kissing my shoulder- warmly looking at our little angel. Saying how lucky you are for having me and our angel in your life.

It felt so real but then this is just my wildest imagination but I still hope that someday I'll be able to do this with you- to turn my wildest imagination to a real situation.