Chapter eleven :)

Chapter eleven

I knocked on his door and Ava swung the door open. "Hey babe" she gave me a tight hug. "Hey". "Come in" I walked in side and she shut the door behind her. "Ok follow me, I will show you where you can put your stuff" I followed her upstairs.

"Ok you can sleep in the guest bedroom, my bedroom or the spare room" she asked pointing to different rooms. "Argh that's a lot of rooms and I don't mind" I chuckled. She giggled and then replied "Ok well why don't you sleep in my room so we can have a little pyjama party, and do makeovers and talk about boys" she nudged me and started laughing. I giggled and nodded a yes.

I put all of my stuff at the end of her bed and we walked back down stairs. "Do you want to watch a movie?" Ava asked. "Sure" I shrugged. We walked over to the couch to find the cutest thing.
Thomas sleeping.

"Umm just sit on him" Ava chuckled. Ava sat down on Thomas's legs and I sat down on his stomach. "Are we going to like kill him?" I asked and Tom must of heard it because he chuckled. He moved his arm and snaked it around my waist, making me fall down and lay beside him.

"Your not going to kill me if your next to me" he chuckled but still had his eyes closed. "Aww you guys are just the cutest little thing!" Ava shouted as she jumped off Tom. "Ava help me!" I whispered and tried to break free from his arm.

Ava tip toed over to me and pulled my arm. "No, don't go!" Thomas yelled and put more pressure on my body. I just laughed and finally Ava pulled me out of Thomas's clutch. We giggled and ran up to Ava's room. It was about 3:28pm.

"Ok let's watch a movie in my room" she laughed and pulled out some movies. "What movie do you want to watch" she held up The notebook, Now is good, The Internship and Twilight. "ummm well I've never seen the internship" I pointed into it. "Oh my gosh! Are you serious?" She yelled and took the disk out. "Yeah" I laughed. "It is the funniest movie!" She pressed play and we started watching it.

***********************************
"Oh my gosh! That was the funniest movie ever, and gosh Dylan O'Brien is just so hot!" I laughed and she did as well. "I know right!" Ava yelled. "Oh so you think I'm hot?" A deep voice came from the hallway.

Ava and I snapped our heads towards the voice. I was speechless and and so was Ava. My face started to go red.

There at the door stood Dylan O'Brien. The Dylan O'Brien. "Argh, erm.... N-no" I struggled with my words.

"But you just said that I was hot" he planted a smirk on that smug face of his. "Hahaha shut up Dylan and get out!" Ava put her middle finger up at him and threw a pillow at him.
"Ok, ok I'm leaving" he walked back down stairs. "What the hell! Why is Dylan O'Brien here!?" I started to hyperventilate.

"Calm down Nat, he's one of Tom's friends. They met when the were making the maze runner and now they are like besties" Ava patted my back. "Oh ok" I took deep breaths. "I'm fine now" I collapsed on her bed and he started to giggle like a little girl.

Then some one pocked their heads threw the door. "Hey babes" a voice said. I looked over towards the door way and there stood an Asian boy with real nice hair.

"Hey Ki Hong, what are you guys doing here?" Ava asked as he stood up to hug him. "Well Thomas keeps talking about this girl named Natalie and I wanted to see who she was" he shrugged. "That's Natalie" Ava pointed to me. "Wow she's hot!" Ki Hong whispered to Ava. I just laughed.

"Hey babe I'm Ki Hong, but you can call me Mr Sass" he chuckled and walked towards me. I sat up from the bed.

"I'm Natalie but you can call me Nat" I smiled and he gave me a hug. I hugged back. "Well do you want to meet the others" Ki Hong asked as he let go of me.

"There's others?" I was so shocked and terrified. "Yeah" he shook his head and started to walk out of the room. "Argh ok" I followed behind him and Ava walked beside me.

We walked down stairs and there were some people I recognised, like Will Poulter, Dylan O'Brien and Tom. Although there was this really pretty girl, she was absolutely perfect. We walked into the living room and Tom patted a spot for me to sit down.

I walked over and sat next to him. "Natalie this is Kaya, Kaya, Natalie" he introduced her to me. "Hi" I said nervously. She got up from her seat and hugged me. "Hey, I've heard quite a lot about you" she winked and sat back in her seat.

"This is Dylan" he pointed to Dylan. Dylan smirked at me and tackled me to the couch, he started tickling me. "What the hell! Get off! Get off!" I tried to get him off and started squirming. "Get off her Dylan, your too fat. You will kill the bloody girl!" Ava yelled. Then everyone started laughing.

He finally got, off and sat next to me. "Do you do that to all of the girls you meet?" I asked in an annoyed voice. "No, only the hot ones" he winked and my cheeks started to turn a bright red. Thomas just rolled his eyes and then snaked his arm around my waist. He brought me close to him.

"Nat this is Will" will got up and gave me a hug. "Hey" he smiled then he walked Back to his seat. "And this is Ki Hong" thomas pointed to him. "Hey babe" he gave me a hug and then went back to where he was.

"I'm hungry! Can we order pizza" Dylan yelled. "Yes that sounds good!" Will shouted. "Ok let's get it then" Kaya squealed and took out her phone. "What kind of pizzas do we want?" Kaya asked.

"Well I will get 3 meat lovers, 1 Hawaiian and 2 supreme. Now what do you guys want to eat" he chuckled and Thomas nudged him. "Well Natalie what do you like eating" Thomas asked me. "Um I don't mind" I smiled. "Ok well I will order 2 meat lovers, 2 Hawaiian and 2 supreme, garlic bread and coke. How's that?" Kaya asked and everyone said yes and nodded.

Kaya ordered and we all sat there quiet. "Ok I'm bored" Will shouted. "Same" Ava said. "Why don't we play truth or dare?" Ki Hong suggested with a smirk. "Yeah ok" Dylan replied. "Sounds good" Will said. "Ok so are we all playing?" Ki Hong asked.

"Yep" Kaya hung up the phone. "Ok well who wants to start" I asked. "I will" Will quickly said. "Ava truth or dare?" Will said with a smirk. "Ummm truth" Ava looked a little bit worried but excited. "Ok who would you rather kiss out of the boys here?" He asked and smiled.

"Your so mean but, Dylan" she hollered. "Haha ok, your go" Will said. "Ok truth or dare Kaya?" Ava asked. "Truth" she instantly replied. "Ok what was the most embarrassing thing you've ever done?" Ava smirked.

"Oh my gosh, well... I was at the supermarket and I was pushing the trolly around and I want looking where I was going and then I knocked over all of the olives.." Kaya looked down and everyone started laughing.

"Ok truth or dare Nat" Kaya asked me. "Ummm dare" I replied. Everyone started "oohing". "Finally someone chose dare!" Minho yelled. "Ok Nat I dare you to argh.... To kiss Tom" Kaya smirked and I turned around to Thomas.

I gave him a is-it-ok-if-I-kiss-you look. He nodded and smiled. Then I leaned into him and our lips connected. It was slow at first then we moved in sync with each other.

Not wanting to stop, until I pulled slowly back for breath. He smiled and I was bright red. "You guys legitimately kissed each other for like 2 minutes" Will laughed. "Awww you guys should date!" Kaya and Ava said on sequence.

"I'm sorry but Natalie's mine" Dylan winked at me and Thomas put the finger up at him. "Aha shut up Dylan! She's mine" Ki Hong answered back. "Shut up! She doesn't belong to anyone" Thomas looked back at me. "Although I wouldn't mind you being mine" he whispered and smirked. "I quite like that idea" I smirked.

Then there was a knock on the door. Dylan shot up and ran to the door. He payed for the pizza and set them on a table. "Dinner is served" Dylan yelled.